One year old KID needs help from Digit forum members regarding software..

Status
Not open for further replies.

jyotirupam

Broken In
Hello Everybody. Thanks for all of your supports and suggestion to choose my PC. I assembled it myself with Intellectual inputs from forum readers.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36384

Now my 1 year old daughter Priyadarshini showing up her Interest in the new INTERESTING THING in my house! I am planning to give her at least 15 to 20 minutes to play with my P.C. 15/20 minutes will be enough for her because there are other issues like eye strain etc.
Can you guys suggest any special softwares or interactive games for her age ? I googled but did not get any interesting thing.
Currently she loves playing a Musical Keyboard program for some days.

Please see if you can help her (!).

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
few years ago i saw some very cool S/W for kids, since it's a long time i don't remeber it exactly...
i think it was ' Microsoft plus for kids' :)

it was a pack of some of the very interesting s/w like

MS paint it-modification of general paint but it's gr8
MS talkit- it's a text t speech s/w
MS Piano- it's the piano
and some more... but i don't remember it, if u search i think u can easily get it some where.....:)

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
exact software
microsoft play it electronic synthesizer software
talk it-text to sppech software
paint it-painting software

OP
J

jyotirupam

Broken In
Thnaks. I am now going to search for these SWs and will tell you about this.

My kid loves a speacial MP3 collection of rhymes which I normally play in my DVD player. Yesterday I played that CD in WInamp and with some visualisations. WOW! she really loved the new concept visualisation with her favourite rhymes.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
One year old children generally show interest in painting, you can download simple painting software. If you google, you may come across. Wish your kid a happy PC experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom