One of the funny sites!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansraj

In the zone
Hey guys I came across this funny site with these weird experiences and even more strange way of expressing it.......
I was rolling on floor....

*www.indianlisteroid.com/27,0,the-need.html

OP
hansraj

hansraj

In the zone
^^ First read it, then translate those senteces in Hindi, word by word, you may succeed.

electricity goes>>> lite chali gayi

and so on

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
sorry hansraj but i haven't got the same sense of humor as you do :(
by reading the title I clicked on the link given by you in no time...but was utterly disappointed...

Pompy

Broken In
Hey guys I came across this funny site with these weird experiences and even more strange way of expressing it.......

Indian Listeriod - The Indian Lister Engine Clones [ Listeroids ] Project | The Need -

Well ,
Hansraj That My Website and I Am surprised What You Are Saying ,This is a Project Of Slow Speed Lister Engines .The Translation From English To Hindi Is done By Google And Not By The Website ,I Think You Need To Get yourself checked As I Do Not Find Anything Funny In The Indian Listeriod - The Indian Lister Engine Clones [ Listeroids ] Project | Engine Dismantling - Website .If There Are any Mechanical Students Interested In Lister Type Slow Speed Engines You Are More Then Welcome To Contact Me And Share your Experiences . Very Recently I Restored a Old Vintage Lister Clone Engine Mercury Made in Rajkot 1968 Model .Have a Look At the Blog Here - > Indian Listeriod - The Indian Lister Engine Clones [ Listeroids ] Project | At My Farm -

F

FilledVoid

Im not sure what the thread starter was talking about either. You find it funny that Google translates the web page like that ? Or is his one of those "Lol someone misspelled a word so lets all become Grammar Trolls" and laugh at the unfortunate threads.

Edit : You know what . Never mind . This thread is useless and I find it in bad taste. If you find my decision unjust let me know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom