one more bsod prob fnds.... need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansraj

In the zone
just now bought a new lenovo 5000 y300 laptop thinking that life is going to be better but this bsod prob has restricted my use of pendrive or for that matter even the loading of drive from true crypt application. the error message does not last enough to read whats the problem and the minidump file is unable to tell me which driver is faulty. however the event viewer is able to give this info which iam pasting. Can anyone help me as i have given up from my side.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000000a (0x000000b0, 0x00000002, 0x00000000, 0x804ef13c). A dump was saved in: D:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini080707-01.dmp.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Disable the auto pc restart option as follows : rt click mycomp>proprerties>advanced>startup&systemrecovery >settings>unclick
automatically restart. knowing the error code, can help identify the problem/solution.

see here then *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38732&highlight=blue+screen

OP
hansraj

hansraj

In the zone
i think that this is definitely happening due to some conflicting device driver.... and i have checked it that this is not happening when i connect the pendrive in safe mode so its most probably a third party driver. now i need a application which can give me the option of disabling the loading of drivers of my choice to get on to the conflicting one.
i think my brain is in the rt direction. friends any good software in u r mind for loading/unloading the various drivers in my pc??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom