onboard n 7300gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddevil2

Broken In
hi ppl

i hav MSI rs480

it has onboard ATI® Radeon XPRESS 200 Chipset...
in comparison with 7300GT....where is it stands ?

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
7300 GT stands tall infront of ATI X200 chipset. Well please post your complete config . I am also having the same onboard graphics card(and find it pretty decent). And i believe that going for a 7300 GT would not be a good choice at this point of time.

Please post your config for further suggestions

no no no X200 is like a 5800 card but surelynot like 6200 as it goes down slow on sm2 games as MOHPA and 6200 does not.. while 7300 spports sm3 and is really a high step from x200 but ATi is ATi... both cannot be compared

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
hmm... what i can say in in general i have seen that D102 or D101 with X200 running most of the game in low settings but very smothlly..

at least those who on ATi chipset will be able to play most of the games...

but for Pro Gamer... 7300 is not enough they would eye at better card...

blackleopard92

In the zone
your situation is similar to mine,
i have MSI rs480M2 and recently bought 7300GT.

about two days ago i was playing games on x200, and then switched to 7300GT.
the difference is insane, u can't compare then.just running the system with this baby is different.
also, since i this is the first time i have bought a GFX card(previosuly intel810, the x200), i am quite comfortable running games at ultra low settings.at 640x480 reso.

however, 7300GT can run all of today's top of the line games without lowering down visual quality.games like NFS Carbon, splinter cell chaos theory, splinter cell double agent, oblivion, DMC can't run on x200, but they run at high settings on 7300GT!!! :)

on prob with x200 is it has pixel shaders 2.0, not vertex shaders 2.0. hence it causes certain slowdowns in games, when it should run them easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom