Onboard graphics problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
My friend is having ASUS P5GZ-MX which has Intel graphics Media Accelerator and promises to have an onboard memory of 128 MB.But in the bios I have only the choices of 512 KB,1 MB and 8 MB..

I don't know how to extend that to 128 MB..please help me..

He is having 1 GB of RAM installed and in the properties (MY Computer) it is showing 0.99 GB.

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
It means that MB is shared,But I want to share 128 MB as the mobo promises...How can I do that????

rajaryan_13

Broken In
just check the BIOS properly, all the options...still if u dont get the one then go for a BIOS update (d/l files from the mobo website)

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
rajaryan_13 said:
just check the BIOS properly, all the options...still if u dont get the one then go for a BIOS update (d/l files from the mobo website)

How to update the bios...need i have to partition the HDD once more after updating the Bios..I think I need to format the PC..after that ???

It is not a Mercury board as per i know ,it is an ASUS board...
Where can I get replace that ??

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
No...nowadays bios updating is as simple as installing a software. Just download the exe nd it ask for backup then install nd restart. Bingo..its done.
updating bios solves most problems.

OP
shyamno

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
niku_19jan said:
shyammo wat is ur mobo????? mercury or asus

It is ASUS P5GZ-MX..

Can you tell me the perfect combination in the bios setting for optimal performance in gaming..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom