Onboard core i3 4130 iGPU not running Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag properly!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hai,

Onboard core i3 4130 iGPU not running Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag properly! I have already ordered Galaxy GTX650Ti Boost 2GB but it is out of stock in flipkart also even they have put it in stock.Is snapdeal a good site to order with the same GPU since they are a 500 rupees lesser than flipkart and is in stock.

Can I run all upcoming games of 2014-15 properly if I use Galaxy GTX650Ti Boost 2GB instead of the onboard iGPU.

My Budget for a GPU : RS.13,000.

Thanks & Regards,
bavusani

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Perhaps you can play all games at low-med settings on full hd settings on gtx 650 ti. gtx 670 fps varies between 22-30 fps on very high settings for aciv bf, so gtx 650 ti may achieve same fps on low-med setting. I've bought pendrive from snapdeal on 23rd January, I'll let you know once it reaches.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Hai,

Onboard core i3 4130 iGPU not running Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag properly! I have already ordered Galaxy GTX650Ti Boost 2GB but it is out of stock in flipkart also even they have put it in stock.Is snapdeal a good site to order with the same GPU since they are a 500 rupees lesser than flipkart and is in stock.

Can I run all upcoming games of 2014-15 properly if I use Galaxy GTX650Ti Boost 2GB instead of the onboard iGPU.

My Budget for a GPU : RS.13,000.

Thanks & Regards,
bavusani

you cant play a game like AC IV black flag on igpu with good framerates.
have bought several items from snapdeal without any negative experience. they are fully reliable.
also no guarantee that upcoming games will play on your rig. i3 is gonna bottleneck for cpu intensive games.
how do you feel after downgrading from fx 8320?

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
you cant play a game like AC IV black flag on igpu with good framerates.
have bought several items from snapdeal without any negative experience. they are fully reliable.
also no guarantee that upcoming games will play on your rig. i3 is gonna bottleneck for cpu intensive games.
how do you feel after downgrading from fx 8320?
I am able to run Windows 8.1 & 7 without any freezes.

OP
bssunilreddy

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
why dont you get R270X by increasing your budget. gameplay will be much smother.

Intel+nvidia is good rather than Intel+AMD GPU.So I was thinking of nvidia but I have a budget of only 13k so I cannot anyways get R9 270X...

I was thinking of getting HD6990 for 10k from one of my friend but my PSU is only 650w whereas the actual requirement is 700w.This made me go back to GTX650Ti only option left.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I run AC black flag on Ultra (2x FXAA) @ 1600x900 with 40+ fps (It never dips below 30)
It is safe to assume that a GTX 650 TI can deliver better frames than a HD 7770

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Intel+nvidia is good rather than Intel+AMD GPU.So I was thinking of nvidia but I have a budget of only 13k so I cannot anyways get R9 270X...

I was thinking of getting HD6990 for 10k from one of my friend but my PSU is only 650w whereas the actual requirement is 700w.This made me go back to GTX650Ti only option left.
No offence but that is a very stupid logic..

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity

I strongly suggest you to get better GPU then 650 Ti because games like witcher 3 or cyberpunk will make you feel difference @1080p gaming. it is better to invest 3k more now then regret letter IMO.

and Intel + AMD will do better if your AMD card is better then nvidia counter part:).

moltenskull

Journeyman
Bavusani,

To be honest, I have been following your thread(s) for a very long time.Because to be honest,again,the terms and logic you post in each of them are quite incredible and hard to believe. Where have you heard that Intel+NVIDIA is better than Intel+AMD? Where did you read that a single component's power consumption (AMD FX 8320) could cause a bill of 3k? Buddy,you are simply getting confused after reading multiple (and conflicting) reviews all over the internet...If you want any forum's help,you have to start listening to (and considering) the advice people give..;) :)

No use asking you why you went for an i3 over an FX 8320,because that is said and done.You were not getting adequate performance with your FX+7770 setup because the 7770 was not able to keep with the amount of information the FX was processing in a unit of time.In other words,the setup was not balanced.So,now consider getting a balanced setup where the CPU and GPU are able to work in sync and provide you with a better gaming experience (not the best).
I know it's easy to write and easier to preach,but imo,your mission,should you choose to accept it,would be to find the best GPU you can for a 13k budget.I would recommend this-

Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - Sapphire: Flipkart.com

I know it's over your budget,but the price is high for a reason.;)

Avoid snapdeal.com,imo.Their After Sales Service is pathetic,to say the least.I am a ''Current Sufferer'',so if you want my personal opinion,avoid them.

Hope this helps and all the best for the future-
moltenskull. :)

Last edited:

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Either He is confused (which seems) or he is :troll:ing here.
No offence but he has downgraded is processor instead of getting a better GPU for gaming and Now he saying that he can not afford a better GPU which his requirements asks to get.
Dont Know what is this but this is epic :lol:

D

Deleted member 118788

He is really trolling. He even declared me as a winner of the keyboard + mouse giveaway and later...........

Top Bottom