Omg resident evil 4 ultimate hd (pc)

Alok

Adventurer

CAPCOM being so generous releasing all time hit resident evil 4 in HD with even more bonus contents next month..(even more bonus means even more than what that old pc port had)

That old pc port was **** with aweful graphics and left stick only control. .was very frustrating.

This version will feature

improved hd texture. ...
60 fps.
15GB free hard drive space.
Native keyboard and mouse support with customizable key binding, mouse sensitivity, and mouse acceleration settings.
Improved controller layout
Fully optimized for the wide screen, texts have been sharpened

Releasing on 28 February 2014
Ultimate HD Edition will be available at retail in Europe and on Steam globally. Support for a number of Steam features -- including Steam Cloud, trading cards, achievements, and leaderboards -- as well as full controller support are all included.

Recommended System Requirements:

Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM / Hard Disk Space: 15GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better

Being in love with this game since GameCube version I'm thankful to CAPCOM.

Last edited:

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Though Capcom had already put out a shi!tty port out years ago, with an attached Laser mod for proper aiming, this looks like it might be fun. But only if the price is right(10-15$ at most-hope they dont make it a full-fledged $60 game); RE6 seriously turned me off the RE series. RE4 is still the best in the entire genre of Biohazard :cool:

BTW, change the title of the thread to something proper, yeah? You sound like a fangirl :p

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Heard that you have an option to switch between hd and sd...I don't get why someone buy a re-release and will change to crap sd graphics again. Is this for photography of before/after effect? Lol

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Recommended System Requirements:

Processor: Intel CoreTM 2 Quad 2.7 Ghz or better, AMD PhenomTM II X4 3 Ghz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM / Hard Disk Space: 15GB free hard drive space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or better

I call bullshit on this requirement, The graphics has increased but its not quadcore or GTX 560 worthy..It looks like early days of 7th gen console graphics (2007-2008ish)

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Lol why you even bother to read requirements....what you see is 15gb hdd space. Must be due to high res cutscenes.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll play this one for sure .. For the sake of Mouse+KB support and off course for better graphics.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^One of the first game to introduce over shoulder camera in TPS and then everyone followed with the formula, great story, challenging game play and everything i look for in a game.day 1 buy for me for sure. one of my favorite game of all the time.

Edited:- Typo

Last edited:
OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^^One of the first game to introduce cover base combat in TPS and then everyone followed with the formula, great story, challenging game play and everything i look for in a game.day 1 buy for me for sure. one of my favorite game of all the time.

lol not cover based ...its over the shoulder controls.

Last edited:

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ yep. I played it on PS2. A true survival horror exp. With great level design and characters. I fall in love with game.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
My favorite shooter it is. Never enjoyed any shooting more than this. Still play with numerous mods.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Don't get too excited. The KB+Mouse support is awful. So much for the hype but still I'm playing it to see if I can get a hang to the crappy controls.

Top Bottom