Oil prices to possibly go down from next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
Good, but when will the stupid govt reverse the price hike for petrol and LPG?:mad:

hellooo... where r u??
another price hike is on the cards!! No sign of the global oil prices slipping to atleast $120/bbl mark. Indian Oil will become bankrupt if they don't increase prices.

knw the numbers b4 you spk.

zatang

Broken In
MUST READ
thanks for sharing, zatang.

WideScreen, i thank U to give ur time to read it. U see, ppl are so much indulged in mass media hypnotism that they are not aware there is a totally different world out there. Reality is much different from the common man's perception. They don't whats coming in their way.

Read this:
*www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=9191

zatang

Broken In
Don't you miss childhood, Zatang?

Those ignorant days were better than this reality.

You invoked silent tears in my heart. Yes, indeed i miss the ignorant state of childhood. :cry: At least, it was better than knowing that your days are numbered

Widescreen, i think you deleted your post about that Movie or the Mods deleted it. Anyway, i just want to say 'thank you' for opening your eyes. Yes, i have watched that movie and stuff related to it. Endgame, TS, LS2

It soothes my heart that at least i am not the only one standing alone in the dark. Brother, just a request, don't confine it to yourself. Spread this info, as far as possible. This is the least you can do for your individual responsibility towards humanity

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
hellooo... where r u??
another price hike is on the cards!! No sign of the global oil prices slipping to atleast $120/bbl mark. Indian Oil will become bankrupt if they don't increase prices.

knw the numbers b4 you spk.

Hello, people have been posting in this thread that oil price will be decreased, so I asked about our government specific policies.

I also see no decrease in the near future. When I was in the US around 2 months back, premium gas prices were around $4 a gallon. That was March'08. In Nov'07 it was around $3 a gallon. So I think I have a little knowledge of numbers too.:)

W i d e S c r e e N

Ambassador of Buzz
The king believes that the current oil prices are abnormally high, and he is ready to restore prices to their appropriate levels
"Sheikhji, thodi si pi kar aaiye kya hai.."

@Zatang, I personally deleted the movie link, I thought it will take over the main topic.

I think that i's very important that this is happening now. They have done what AL Gore "has failed" to do ;)

Last edited:

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Yea! Thats the positive side. Now Governments all over the world would start to look for alternative resources of energy. Hope the Arctic ice holds till then !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom