Cyborg Agent
My Market place is WORKING :grin: phew

Firmware Version: 2.1-update 1

Baseband version: i570EDDJC5

Kernel Version: 2.6.29 shun.cho@SE-S605 #2

Build No: ECLAIR.DDJC5

My dad's 13K well spent :lol:
Solid phone sometimes lags here and there but is pretty good :twisted:
Try samdroid mod and you won't have that lag as well :))

A

ankitsagwekar

Firmware Version: 2.1-update 1

Baseband version: i570EDDJC5

Kernel Version: 2.6.29 shun.cho@SE-S605 #2

Build No: ECLAIR.DDJC5

i m thinking to go to smasung service center tomorrow and get this firmware update

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
Hey all been reading this thread for many days now.
have finally got myself a spica too!
got it with 2.1 preloaded from alfa for 12.4k.
it is just awesome
earlier i was using n73 and blackberry pearl and spica due to android and also somewhat due to hardware feels miles and miles ahead.
super phone.
anybody hesitating to buy i will say go for it.

vulpine

Broken In
@tarey_g @tgpraveen

Congrats!! enjoy your spica. The Spica club is literally exploding.

@tgpraveen
Are there any other changes apart from preloaded 2.1 ?? And is the white version available this time...??

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
@tarey_g @tgpraveen

Congrats!! enjoy your spica. The Spica club is literally exploding.

@tgpraveen
Are there any other changes apart from preloaded 2.1 ?? And is the white version available this time...??

well i got a kies cd and manual was for 2.1
other than that no changes i guess
i dont think white is available probably.
the date of manufacturing is april 2010.
so if anyone is looking for 2.1 preloaded check for this^^.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
The samsung galaxy spica series is the best of its range..........it has the features that other phone provide at no less than 20-22k
its value for money.....
and buy it be fore the prize rise....coz ppl are gettin more aware bout it and its demand constantly increasing.......Go for it!

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
Congrats on getting Spica guys

BTW Today two more of my friends got spica and I'm modding one as I type this :)).
Samsung should hire me for Spica PR :p
Most of my friends who saw my phone ended up in buying one ;)

vulpine

Broken In
@SriHarsha

Rather they should take you as brand ambassador :cool: .....The way you are causing its sales.:grin:

The case is quite different with me. My friends who want a good camera, music player, Radio from a phone all of which, 5800 wins hands down at, find spica a bit disappointing. Nevertheless, they are mighty impressed with screen and OS;-)
They are more confused now!!:grin:

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Spica is gr88
i got one 2 days back (i5700)
can u plzz tell how to add contacts on my screen with photo to call quickly(speed dial)
and making groups in my contacts

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Spica is gr88
i got one 2 days back (i5700)
can u plzz tell how to add contacts on my screen with photo to call quickly(speed dial)
and making groups in my contacts

Long press 'contact' icon and it will place it on home screen. As far as adding photo is concerned just tap icon of that particular contact.

*img248.imageshack.us/img248/8131/devicen.png

vulpine

Broken In
Somebody help me get this phone in Bangalore!!

Get it from your relatives or friends who live in other cities. Or get it from ebay:cool: best thing to do...

Or wait for somemore time as the new stock (with preloaded 2.1) is being circulated. and your dealer may get it very soon

see this page to find dealer near you.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Can anyone confirm if these bugs are common with your phone too or is it just me

• Sometimes phone wouldn't wake up from sleep mode, i.e there is no response after pressing the unlock button, screen remains off. It wouldn't respond. All I do is remove the battery and restart the phone.
  • After doing this, I get a sign-in error for my google account and most of the app logins are cleared, like twitter app for example.
  • While charging via USB using any USB charger(iPod usb Charger in this case), touch response would go haywire, like when I touch bottom lock unlock circle, top one lights up and henceforth. If I disconnect the cable, it works fine and again when I reconnect and try, the same thing happens. This is only while charging via USB charger, it works normally if I use bundled charger or charging via PC.
Am I the only one facing these issues??

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Can anyone confirm if these bugs are common with your phone too or is it just me

• Sometimes phone wouldn't wake up from sleep mode, i.e there is no response after pressing the unlock button, screen remains off. It wouldn't respond. All I do is remove the battery and restart the phone.
  • After doing this, I get a sign-in error for my google account and most of the app logins are cleared, like twitter app for example.
  • While charging via USB using any USB charger(iPod usb Charger in this case), touch response would go haywire, like when I touch bottom lock unlock circle, top one lights up and henceforth. If I disconnect the cable, it works fine and again when I reconnect and try, the same thing happens. This is only while charging via USB charger, it works normally if I use bundled charger or charging via PC.
Am I the only one facing these issues??

me also having 3rd problem while charging with bundled usb cable connected to laptop...

Top Bottom