Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Guys should I get OPO or OP2?
I heard 810 has issues so am a bit skeptical
and worried whether OPO dev support will stay on

If you can wait then I'm sure OP2 will be a spectacular device. But keep in mind that you'll have to wait for the reports and user feedback and also battle the invite system. Onit's own OP1 is an amazing device(using it since the last 6 months). Do'nt worry about the dev support, it's quite popular in XDA and so there will be ROMs for at least 2 years.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Wow! Fk used to deliver things to my pincode 221010 until recently they stopped. Interestingly, Amazon was never delivering things above 5k here. So now 1+1 is selling here but not deliverable to my pincode making me realise that I live in remotely secluded area with no connectivity to the outside world though ironically it happens to be Mr Prime Minister's constituency. Go F*** yourself fk, I ain't buying anything from your site

roshan4uever

Broken In
Guys help me. OPO am not able to view pic n my Gallery same way mp3 is not detecting in music player. All pic and mp3 are there n mobile able see all files n file manager app.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Amazon has a slightly better offer, I'd rather get one from them with free next day delivery than wait 1.5 weeks for fagkart.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Mom wants a 5.5" phone, Thinking of getting this.
If I do, suggest me a hard case along with this, also should I go for tempered glass?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Mom wants a 5.5" phone, Thinking of getting this.
If I do, suggest me a hard case along with this, also should I go for tempered glass?
Pelosi Case is good, it has similar sandstone like finish. And yes to Tempered Glass. anyone not getting it is a phool.

Top Bottom