Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

sharang

Broken In
Yes Please.I need the invite.PMed you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] , is it still available?

sharang

Broken In
You can fill out the google form for asking an invite ,link which is given on the first post of this thread.

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
A friend of mine has an invite to share. If anyone wants pm me, I will ask him to share it.

sharang

Broken In
Thanks a lot [MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] for helping me as well as others to get invites.
Will definitely offer an invite here after I start getting those.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION], I am next on the list and need an invitee as well..(was waiting for my turn...)
Yes you are. But currently no invite in stock with me. If anybody donates one you will definitely get it

ankush28

Bazinga
PM me your email first and I'll forward this mail :)
Edit: Gone... to @daemon1
*i.imgur.com/i9seTF7.png

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]: keep the list of users (giving or taking invites) in spoiler tags...bcoz the list will grow soon.

Q: if the invite expires then the invites moves to another person but the invite url is regenerated from OPO? am I correct

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION]: keep the list of users (giving or taking invites) in spoiler tags...bcoz the list will grow soon.

Q: if the invite expires then the invites moves to another person but the invite url is regenerated from OPO? am I correct
Will do. The invite expires. New code is generated.

Top Bottom