Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
Question: When exactly are you given an extra INVITE by OnePlus? After placing the order OR after receiving it?

amjath

Human Spambot
Question: When exactly are you given an extra INVITE by OnePlus? After placing the order OR after receiving it?
I placed an order and received the device but yet to receive the shareable invite. Read it takes 3 weeks from the date of purchase

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I placed an order and received the device but yet to receive the shareable invite. Read it takes 3 weeks from the date of purchase
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] Hey..Could you tell me if the Cyanogen logo is there at the back of the phone?

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION] whom did you receive the invite from? And btw I have two invites right now. Will be sharing in a minute according to priority
[MENTION=161406]Akash Billa[/MENTION] if you do not reply now [MENTION=32082]Head Banger[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20327]Ronnie11[/MENTION] gets it

Last edited:

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
[MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION] whom did you receive the invite from? And btw I have two invites right now. Will be sharing in a minute according to priority
[MENTION=161406]Akash Billa[/MENTION] if you do not reply now [MENTION=32082]Head Banger[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20327]Ronnie11[/MENTION] gets it
I sent to him... :)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
not that exited about one plus one, but i ordered anyway, since my phone is dead, require new one asap.
i was looking for 5.5 1080p.. so i dropped out other phone! only if htc desire 820 had a 1080p screen!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom