Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
BTW in case anyone is buying use this Discount Coupons & Extra Cashback on 500+ Sites -CashKaro to register on Cashkaro,

I got 556 cashback on my OPO

Flake

Linux User
Received two invites from OPO. :) I am going to use one invite for myself and share second invite with TDF member. Invite validity is 48hrs as usual and it will expire on 08-12-14, 03:00PM.

@nomad47 : I will PM you invite link tomorrow morning. Please share it with deserving member in the list. I am going to purchase OnePlus for my father. I will buy for myself next month only.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
If you guys don't mind, could i be added to the invite list too??Looking to buy one for now...Also how are you guys getting invites?Any tips..I am yet to receive any indian invite from amazon. Absolutely clueless.. :(

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=85860]MANOfJosh[/MENTION] please share your invite with [MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION]. [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] i will share it with the next eligible member
[MENTION=20327]Ronnie11[/MENTION] added your name. [MENTION=294461]abhigeek[/MENTION] thanks

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Guys (all sharers and receivers) please fill the form on the first post....

And am really happy. Some of us had a dream that once this device is launched in India we will help each other get this device. And its happening. Great going..
And to all those who have received invite from this forum, pledge atleast one shareable invite here once you receive them after buying

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys (all sharers and receivers) please fill the form on the first post....

And am really happy. Some of us had a dream that once this device is launched in India we will help each other get this device. And its happening. Great going..
And to all those who have received invite from this forum, pledge atleast one shareable invite here once you receive them after buying
Don't worry all 3 from me (if my colleague don't buy)

dare devil

Broken In
Anyone need OPO.
PM your address with mob no asap.
Have 2 invites.Invites are claimed but purchase not made.
Will place the order through COD.

daemon1

Journeyman
Hey Guys, have filled up the form and waiting for my turn to receive an invitee. Thanks for creating a wonderful and helpful thread.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
[MENTION=85860]MANOfJosh[/MENTION] please share your invite with [MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION]. [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] i will share it with the next eligible member
[MENTION=20327]Ronnie11[/MENTION] added your name. [MENTION=294461]abhigeek[/MENTION] thanks

Thank you. Filled the form too.

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys please don't and ask for cod. People like me buy the device using credit card, so either give them your amazon login or the invite code or the email link

Oh forgot, sent from the beast.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Guys please don't and ask for cod. People like me buy the device using credit card, so either give them your amazon login or the invite code or the email link

Oh forgot, sent from the beast.

that last lineeee....

Flake

Linux User
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] : Sent you invite link for sharing. Please check your Inbox.

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=161406]Akash Billa[/MENTION] today is your lucky day. [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] has just shared an invite. It is yours if you want. If not then the next person in line gets it

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] bro do I need to fill the form? Can you please embed the form if possible. :)

Top Bottom