Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] thx will try to do a un-boxing video

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Guys has CM confirmed that they will be supporting OPO??Officially?To people who have received the phone..Is the cyanogen logo there behind the phone?

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION], [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION] thx will try to do a un-boxing video

Congrats man..Do share the vid with us

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys has CM confirmed that they will be supporting OPO??Officially?To people who have received the phone..Is the cyanogen logo there behind the phone?

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats man..Do share the vid with us
Yes yes yes yes for all

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop! Whoop! I have received my phone today. Thanks to invite by [MENTION=83196]vickybat[/MENTION]. Surprise is I have an invite to share as well.
[MENTION=154031]nomad47[/MENTION] or someone advice the long awaiting person. I'll share my responsiblity(invite) back to community. :)

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=85860]MANOfJosh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=93921]toad_frog09[/MENTION] Please share your invites with [MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION] and @a_k_s_h_a_y respectively. If anyone of them does not take then @deathblade is next.

MANOfJosh

QA Professional
[MENTION=34917]Naveen.S[/MENTION], Check your PM... [MENTION=135546]deathblade[/MENTION], Your window of opportunity is soon. Cheers!

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys,
Need help. Got a yellow tint issue at the bottom. Will this go off by usage or can I use ultra violet treatment or sunlight treatment or return to amazon to get an another device

amjath

Human Spambot
Looks like it is only visible in Google play and other chrome but not in white background from display tester app. What is this illusion?

Top Bottom