Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Go to settings -> about phone -> tap build for 5 times to enable developer options.

Now go back and go into developer options -> turn off update cm recovery

already did that but same issue

finally after flashing recovery I directly went to recovery & it worked (may be earlier I was booting into recovery after normal boot )

now another problem is I flashed the super su 2.01 update zip file but when I open super su I get this

"There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem!"

what is the problem :-x

UPDATE: resolved the issue..supersu file was corrupt

Last edited:

Dr. House

No Regrets
I haven't installed the device manager. So I removed all my account through google and removed the device successfully. BTW Was it of any use if the phone is off since it has been stolen.

- - - Updated - - -

^police complaint,

Delhi Police was laughing. Nobody writes FIR without bribe or source in Indian police culture.

A

amit.tiger12

I haven't installed the device manager. So I removed all my account through google and removed the device successfully. BTW Was it of any use if the phone is off since it has been stolen.

You don't have to install it, you just have to enable this in settings..

*i0.wp.com/technet2u.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lock-a-Lost-Android-Phone.png?resize=455%2C354
*i2.wp.com/technet2u.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Lock-a-Lost-Android-Phone1.png?resize=464%2C351

*support.google.com/accounts/answer/3265955?hl=en

Delhi Police was laughing. Nobody writes FIR without bribe or source in Indian police culture.

ohh.. then shift to mumbai... at least FIR will be lodged...

Last edited by a moderator:

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Using netcut(root app) on CM12 (5.0.2 lollipop)
Edit : thinking of buying a portable charger for opo . Have PNY/Mi in my mind. Will they be able to provide full current to it?

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Guys, how u configured OK one plus ?

I m not able to configure it up :(
can't hear my voice in error :-x

also what is the ! mark near tower signal ?

amjath

Human Spambot
Guys, how u configured OK one plus ?

I m not able to configure it up :(
can't hear my voice in error :-x

Oneplus configure is buggy. Pronounce it properly. I successfully configured it but after that it is not recognizing my voice after configuration

also what is the ! mark near tower signal ?

If the mobile data is turned off or if the mobile data is on but not connected you will get the ! mark.

If the wifi is on and connected but having internet issues then you will get ! mark on the wifi symbol.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

1+1 coming with cynogen os, so now my question is 1+2 will be available with cynogen??

OnePlus One will continue getting Cyanogen OS OTAs in India - GSMArena.com news

Top Bottom