Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Can someone suggest a good case for one plus one?. I found this on amazon / ebay which was mentioned as one of the best for it. Don't know for sure.

Case for OnePlus One, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit AnDroid TPU Case for OnePlus One - Black: Buy Case for OnePlus One, Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit AnDroid TPU Case for OnePlus One - Black Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

8 Best OnePlus One Cases & Covers!

bikramjitkar

In the zone
Commenting on the company's partnership with OnePlus, Cyanogen CEO Kirt McMaster said, “Without Cyanogen, OnePlus would have sold like one device in international markets. Essentially they built their brand on the back of Cyanogen.”

What a load of bull. I'm sure OnePlus would have been just as successful if they shipped with stock Android. There are way better ROMs out there. This guy is obviously bitter now that they are back at the mercy of people who *choose* to install CM. Good luck with MicroMax and your partnership with Microsoft.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
i have heard about exodus on XDA..How is it though?I heard the battery life is significantly better but camera is weak. Can you confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

btw i just got the notification for the cm12 update.

amjath

Human Spambot
i have heard about exodus on XDA..How is it though?I heard the battery life is significantly better but camera is weak. Can you confirm?

- - - Updated - - -

btw i just got the notification for the cm12 update.
Battery is excellent but don't know about camera. Antutu scores top for this ROM. [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] will comment more

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Let us know the battery life after a day or two
will do..
till now the battery seems good, I had 100% charge in the morning at around 7AM, now its 71 with about 90 minutes of music streaming over bluetooth.
I am always on LTE so millage may differ!! :lol:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey guys,

I have unlocked bootloader successfully..
but when I flashed TWRP..i still get CM recovery instead of TWRP why???

I got this message on flashing recovery
sending 'recovery' (10180 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.344s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.094s]
finished. total time: 0.438s

but still I get CM recovery :( tried 2-3 times

amjath

Human Spambot
Hey guys,

I have unlocked bootloader successfully..
but when I flashed TWRP..i still get CM recovery instead of TWRP why???

I got this message on flashing recovery
sending 'recovery' (10180 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.344s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.094s]
finished. total time: 0.438s

but still I get CM recovery :( tried 2-3 times
Go to settings -> about phone -> tap build for 5 times to enable developer options.

Now go back and go into developer options -> turn off update cm recovery

Top Bottom