Official OnePlus 2 Discussion Thread

D

Deleted member 118788

I have got a One Plus Invite today. PM me if anybody needs it.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
So i need a small favour. I recently bought the OP2.While comparing the screen colour, OP2 seems much more yellowish or warmer in colour than my OPO.is this for every phone there. Is the OP2 display more yellowish than OPO.Can anyone pls confirm.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
suggestions people ... There seem to be some insurance plans when you buy the phone at amazon or on the One plus site. Are they any good? they say that there is accidental damage cover and even liquid damage cover? Should I go for this its just 1K

also does anyone have an invite for the One plus 2. Planning to buy the phone soon

Dr. House

No Regrets
suggestions people ... There seem to be some insurance plans when you buy the phone at amazon or on the One plus site. Are they any good? they say that there is accidental damage cover and even liquid damage cover? Should I go for this its just 1K

also does anyone have an invite for the One plus 2. Planning to buy the phone soon

Adjust it in display > colours setting.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Has anyone found a type c to micro usb adapter where OTG also works?

I purchased one from Amazon and it charges the phone but OTG does not work

bibinjohn

Journeyman
you can buy them from china aliexpress

Original Oneplus Two MicroUSB to Type C Adapter with Free Silicon Case 1Pcs-in Adapters from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

in stock 100% official original xiaomi brand micro usb to oneplus type c adapter compatible with all devices mi4c,nexus 5x 6p-in Mobile Phone Cables from Phones & Telecommunications on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
One won't need invite for Op2 anymore:

*forums.oneplus.net/threads/just-in...-the-oneplus-2-is-invite-free-forever.415040/

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Can anyone suggest a good spare USB Type C cable..After the whole google engineer revelations, I am a bit confused as to which cable wire is safe to use. OP2 exclusive wires are almost always out of stock.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
One strange problem, even with my wifi turned off my battery view graph shows wifi as always on.

Any suggestions on checking if it is off or on

Top Bottom