Official iOS devices thread

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

thanx for the info..but i m downloading in itunes so where will the downloaded ipa file will be so that i can't keep a backup? :mrgreen:

All your app is synchronizing in same folder where all are situated. In my case I created iphone folder in another drive, so all my data (songs, ringtone, app, video and images)at same folder. Check in C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTER NAME\Music\iTunes

All your app is synchronizing in same folder where all are situated. In my case I created iphone folder in another drive, so all my data (songs, ringtone, app, video and images)at same folder. Check in C:\Users\YOUR COMPUTER NAME\Music\iTunes

Can we change the folder later ? Will all the purchased apps/games etc would move to the new drive/folder ?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Can we change the folder later ? Will all the purchased apps/games etc would move to the new drive/folder ?

Yes you can, just change the settings from itunes for new directory and photos .Have look I have arrange like this

*i.imgur.com/SPwsF.png

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

can't we install the free themes on a non-JB iphone/ipod?I mean JB is necessary for themes?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

can't we install the free themes on a non-JB iphone/ipod?I mean JB is necessary for themes?

Yes, you need JB without JB you can't install winterboard or dreamboard. By the way you are getting the free themes from cydia and cydia only work on JB device, So all the application of the will work only JB device.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Guys Yesterday I spent whole day with Saurik Team in MyGreatFest

Jay Freeman Aka Saurik

Joshua Hill Aka p0sixninja

Carsten Heinelt Aka iFile4iPhone

iDroid Team

Aaron Ash Aka Aaronash
, done lot of talking and plenty of question, bunch of photos with them. Wow I got life time opportunely to with meet them. Just want to share with you guys.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Guys Yesterday I spent whole day with Saurik Team in MyGreatFest

Jay Freeman Aka Saurik

Joshua Hill Aka p0sixninja

Carsten Heinelt Aka iFile4iPhone

iDroid Team

Aaron Ash Aka Aaronash
, done lot of talking and plenty of question, bunch of photos with them. Wow I got life time opportunely to with meet them. Just want to share with you guys.

OMG! Awesome Dude! Lifetime opportunity seriously.. What did you talk by the way.. share some pics bro and MAKE US FEEL JEALOUS :p

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

OMG! Awesome Dude! Lifetime opportunity seriously.. What did you talk by the way.. share some pics bro and MAKE US FEEL JEALOUS :p

Jailbreaking Stuff Like: Dumping bootroom, exploit finding, how they work as part of team, division of work means area of experty, why unlocking is not coming, backdoor entries of unlocking, OS 4 & OS 5 jailbreaking, they share some funny stories, how much time they spend for work, how encryption key is changed during restore, raw dump encryption solution (I ask similar type of questions then the conversation get more interesting), love for apple, how much apple hate them, lot of secret stuff and plenty question. Really we talk too much about geohot, comix and shriff hasmin.

Also I get chance to take a video interview of Saurik and Carsten Heinelt Aka iFile4iPhone, I done the recording part and my friend ask the set of question which I tell him to ask. The agreement was we are not allow to ask any irrelevant question (I hope you understand what I mean) in video, Actually video is little noisy, I am working on it.

Yes one more thing when saurik starts talking know can stop him.

I upload most of the photo in my facebook. I will upload few them here, due to some privacy issue here, you know forums.

But most important thing all of them are very kind, gentle, zero % arrogance level, really I don't have a word for them, Good soul, hmm I'm speechless.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Hey guys , i have a old iphone 1g and recently its giving me lots of random restarts and hangs . So i have decided to reinstall it firmware all new and clean . My question is if i reinstall and jailbreak 2.2 will i have to unlock the sim again or do the first unlock remains for lifetime ?

Zangetsu

damn..apple ipod touch doesn't support FLAC..what to do now?
I wanna test FLAC audio in apple?

VarDOS

15.0 GHz

Hello,
My friend has purchased an iPhone 4 from the Apple iStore recently.. its running on iOS 4.3.2. He wanted to jailbreak it.. Now since he has brought it from iStore, it may not be on contract as he is using !dea SIM on it.

Sn0wbreeze offers untethered jailbreak on 4.3.2. I'm not sure should I jailbreak his device as I'm worried if he looses his unlock and Ultrasn0w might not be able to unlock it.

Any help?

Zangetsu

@VarDOS: No..u cannot JB the device to 4.3.2 now..only option is to upgrade to 4.3.5 & do tethered JB...

tejjammy

Journeyman

From my experiences, the iPhone4 sold in india are factory unlocked. So you may jailbreak it without any problems. But do consult others before actually doing it.

From my experiences, the iPhone4 sold in india are factory unlocked. So you may jailbreak it without any problems. But do consult others before actually doing it.

You can jailbreak if its factory unlocked, but problem is Apple is not signing iOS 4.3.2 anymore.

You can update to iOS 4.3.5 with tether jailbreak, or wait till Oct 4 as iOS5 would be available I guess. :))

Zangetsu

JB for beginners..
check this Complete Jailbreak Guide – Home - GuideMyJailbreak

only for educational purpose

Top Bottom