Official iOS devices thread

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

But there is no chance you will get at this price Rs10,000 in India.Apple store in USA they never offer factory unlocked iphone 4, the only option contract but in UK you can easily get factory unlocked iphone 4 from Apple store.And one more thing if you or your friend are able to get iphone 4 at Rs10,000, So i will buy 10 handset.

hmm,so 10k is from AT&T contract.& how much will it be if get it frm apple store
in US.& then unlocked it my self thru some 3rd party... :grin:

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

25 Feb 2011

Game Lovers! Great NEWS! from Gameloft:

"New iPhone games sale! Now at $0.99/ 0.59£ / 0,79€ for a limited time:
Shrek Kart™
Driver™
Asphalt 5
Fishing Kings
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X
Let's Golf!
Skater Nation
Real Football 2010/ Real Soccer 2010
Real Football 2011/ Real Soccer 2011
Star Battalion
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
N.O.V.A. - Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

NEWLY UPGRADED FOR iPHONE 4 with optimized graphics for the Retina display & gyroscope support for innovative controlling and aiming precision."

Source: Modern Combat: Sandstorm for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Enjoy!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

^^ Thanks

Guys have a look of my theme and there is video also.

*i.imgur.com/bZ6DU.png *i.imgur.com/9XAZw.png

[Youtube]TvpQq8ZsMlE?hd=1[/youtube]

[Youtube]ObcuiWvusv4?hd=1[/youtube]

Last edited:

Baker

Albicelestes

query for my friend.....

he is in US now.. and he would like to buy new iphone 4th gen 16gb from there...
his doubts are...
1:there he is getting with at&t.. is it possible for him to unlock once he reached here so that he can use other services like vodafone
2:what about the warranty once he reached india

thanks in advance

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Thanks @desiibond

@Baker
Q-1
Ans-Its depends on which baseband (Modem Firmware) is install in that idevice.For example if idevice carry BB-05.14.02 and 2.10.04,So he can unlock the idevice but there is no chance he will get this BB because the reason all idevice is coming with FW 4.2.1 BB-03.10.01 and also 4.3b3 is release with BB-4.10.01.MuscleNerd of iPhone Dev-Team has already confirmed that unlock for iPhone 4 on newer basebands wont be released until Apple drops iOS 4.3 to public. and According Sherif_Hashim" the baseband crash which he has found is confirmed to be working on both the new basebands, that is: 3.10.01 and 2.10.04.Don’t expect the unlock to drop right after iOS 4.3 is public. iPhone Dev Team will require at least a week or two for all the standard testing on the final iOS 4.3 code before releasing the updated Ultrasn0w unlock to public.

Q-2
Ans When iphone4 launch in India.

Last edited:

Baker

Albicelestes

Thanks @desiibond

@Baker
Q-1
Ans-Its depends on which baseband (Modem Firmware) is install in that idevice.For example if idevice carry BB-05.14.02 and 2.10.04,So he can unlock the idevice but there is no chance he will get this BB because the reason all idevice is coming with FW 4.2.1 BB-03.10.01 and also 4.3b3 is release with BB-4.10.01.MuscleNerd of iPhone Dev-Team has already confirmed that unlock for iPhone 4 on newer basebands wont be released until Apple drops iOS 4.3 to public. and According Sherif_Hashim" the baseband crash which he has found is confirmed to be working on both the new basebands, that is: 3.10.01 and 2.10.04.Don’t expect the unlock to drop right after iOS 4.3 is public. iPhone Dev Team will require at least a week or two for all the standard testing on the final iOS 4.3 code before releasing the updated Ultrasn0w unlock to public.

Q-2
Ans When iphone4 launch in India.

what if iphone 3gs..... i think apple itself is selling unlocked version in US.. in this case can he get the waranty in india.....

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

guys we cant send files over bluetooth in iphone 4.

Only iphone to iphone,ipod and ipad
what if iphone 3gs..... i think apple itself is selling unlocked version in US.. in this case can he get the waranty in india.....

As I earlier said if the product is available to India then get the warranty.But if your friend interested in buying a iphone 4 from US without contract in US (Locked to AT&T) is 600$ and he can get factory unlocked buy by paying the same price from HK or Singapore and still no unlock release for iphone 4 on firmware 4.2.1.

Last edited:

daksh1990

Right off the assembly line

There is a iphone dealer who is giving me 3 iphone 4G 32 gb HD for 460 USD. under buy 2 get 1 free scheme...Is he legit. or fake? he is based in UK
Below are his company details(as on his 'website'):
IPHONE.BIZ LTD
22 WARREN LINGLEY WAY, TIPTREE, COLCHESTER,
ESSEX, CO5 0FE,
UK,LONDON.
Registered No. 06610945
Incorporation Date:04-06-2008
Tel: +447 045 7532 48
Can u'll advise me if he's legit or not?Any one who made such purchases of buy 2 get 1 free PLS Suggest??

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

fake. Not possible.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

@nightmare

I can send songs to a friend ipod?

iphone 4g not realeased officialy in india.but its avail in chennai grey market.4g 32GB-45K IN SPENCER PLAZA.sales man says its a factory unlocked device.but i want 2 know its true or lie?any methode 2 identify factory unlocked device?
some shops used hair dryer sealing 2 make duplicate box packing.how 2 identify that?

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

@thetechfreak Hi forget to tell there is a app called Celeste which is not available right now but may be this month it will be going to launch according to dev team, its same company CocoaNutapps, who is creators of Gremlin app.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

iPhone 5 : With 4" Retina,Aluminum Unibody enclosure,with usual features,

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/iphone-5-aluminum-cjr-1.jpg

I hope this rumour comes trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Exclusive: 64GB iPhone 4 Hands-on & Video!

Exclusive: 64GB iPhone 4 Hands-on & Video!

M.I.C. Gadget has posted hands on video with a 64GB iPhone 4 'engineering prototype' obtained from the grey market in Hong Kong.

The next iPhone? We are not sure, but we’ve just got our hands on an engineered prototype of iPhone 4, with 64 GB storage capacity. We tested it, and it is the real thing, no jokes here. On the back of the device, it has “XXGB” marking, representing the unit as potential Apple prototypes. However, we found out that the device is very similar to the lost iPhone 4 prototype bought by Gizmodo. We have a video and some photos for you to take a clearer look at it.

[YOUTUBE]OXrT7-qyXuE[/YOUTUBE]

We went to the Settings -> General -> About to check the storage capacity, and it is indeed a 64GB model, running iOS 4.1. And it is not SIM-locked.

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5180/5510357711_4c96673abf.jpg
*www.flickr.com/photos/micgadget/5510357711/ *www.flickr.com/people/micgadget/

It also shows a model number of 995-6049LL.

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5212/5510958706_be9664a1a3.jpg
*www.flickr.com/photos/micgadget/5510958706/ *www.flickr.com/people/micgadget/

On the back of the device, it states the Model no. as XXXXX, FCC ID as BCG-AXXXXX. That’s exactly the same as the iPhone 4 prototype from Gizmodo. Picture below.

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5054/5510958852_ccca057c55.jpg
*www.flickr.com/photos/micgadget/5510958852/ *www.flickr.com/people/micgadget/

Next, there are no plus (+) and minus (-) symbols on the volume buttons.

*farm6.static.flickr.com/5176/5510958956_0e5ac8a709.jpg
*www.flickr.com/photos/micgadget/5510958956/ *www.flickr.com/people/micgadget/

Apparently, this 64GB iPhone 4 is not for sale in grey markets of Hong Kong. The owner of this engineered prototype told us that he got it from a source who has a small quantity of these prototypes. They are definitely leaked from Foxconn’s factory in Shenzhen. What’s more, according to the owner, he believes that the next iPhone will bring 64GB storage capacity to users. Well, we think Apple is planning to update the iPhone 4 with small upgrades, at least featuring a new 64GB model.

[Thanks, WIKI TECHNOLOGY]

Source

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

seroiusly, what's so hyped about for 64gig model. It's just the same phone with more memory. regarding lack of sim lock and +/- markings, it's a prototype and there is no need to have a lock on it.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Ya you right, no need to waste your money until you need large memory.But in my experience previously I am using 16 GB model and its sufficient for me,Really I am happy with that, unfortunately that phone was taken away from me (my younger bro).So I decide this time to buy 32GB model it cost me £100 more and double space and now I have only 20GB free space in phone but soon space will be 16GB when update wikipedia offline.If you see the games which come for iphone4 and size of game is 300MB to 500MB and for theme 72 MB or more and 720p video recoding plus images and other app with data in coming time size will increase which directly related to high resolution and these app demanded high capacity, Just think once how much capacity you need.However if your usage is limited so you don't need more than 16GB.

i am looking to buy iphone...
i am from delhi so visited gaffar and asked for the i phone dere... 2 shopkeeper told me that iphone 4 - 16 GB will cost 40K and 32 GB will cost 46K....
this price is too high is anyone know anyshop where iphone is available in reasonable rates....??????

Top Bottom