Official iOS devices thread

ksundar

Broken In
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

iphone - as usual,with plenty of hype has more "idiotic" apps,

u can have a nice view: *tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=22105981

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

iphone - as usual,with plenty of hype has more "idiotic" apps,

u can have a nice view: *tech.msn.com/products/slideshow.aspx?cp-documentid=22105981

Thanks man. you made my day. I will download these for timepass :)

the.kaushik

Guys i have updated my iphone 3G from airtel to 3.1.2 and tethering stopped working. any clue?

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Happy News:

I got Maxpower extra power pack for my iphone 3gs,I bought it by online (around Rs.3100)

It has massive power of 5000mAh,works like charm,

Must have for all iphone power users,

U'll get some free mini power pack too: U can see here:

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/DSC01591r.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/DSC01588r.jpg

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/DSC01576.jpg *i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/imp-55-500-bundle-combine.jpg

Looks pretty useful stuff for 'iphone' maniacs!

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz

Came across this nice chart of comparison,

Mainly Droid and iphone 3GS

Happy to share:

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/iphone-droid-compared-2.jpg

Last edited:

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Hey guys , i want to connect my ipod touch to my 2.1 speakers through the 3.5mm jack , is it possible . I have a local 3.5mm to R-L cable but it does not work , has anyone tried that before .

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent

Hey guys , i want to connect my ipod touch to my 2.1 speakers through the 3.5mm jack , is it possible . I have a local 3.5mm to R-L cable but it does not work , has anyone tried that before .
Yes it does work,I used to have a local 3.5 mm cable before buying a Panasonic one.
I use it as via AUX in with my HIFI,car stereo and with my PC speakers too.So I'm very sure that it works.
BTW even the Tv out cable of my 5800 works with my iPod and even a LG portable player's 3.5 to AV cable is working fine with it.
So i think your cable is faulty.

zboy123

Broken In

Yes it does work,I used to have a local 3.5 mm cable before buying a Panasonic one.
I use it as via AUX in with my HIFI,car stereo and with my PC speakers too.So I'm very sure that it works.
BTW even the Tv out cable of my 5800 works with my iPod and even a LG portable player's 3.5 to AV cable is working fine with it.
So i think your cable is faulty.

You can use your TV out? You don't get any errors like "This accessory is not made to work with iPhone/iPod"?????

I got two TV out cables from Nehru place for 1000 bucks each and though the shop-owner claimed them to be authentic apple cables, they don't frigging work. Any suggestions where I may get working TV out cables in Gurgaon?

Also, Yes Rohan the 3.5 mm jack works fine with iPhone, I use them with my car stereo and HTS all the time. Maybe you're not setting up your system right or as the poster above me said cable's faulty?

the.kaushik

isnt this working *blog.iphone-dev.org/post/211802082/pwnage-pie

I have not tried. Its a couple of months now and have not jailbreak.

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

isnt this working *blog.iphone-dev.org/post/211802082/pwnage-pie

I have not tried. Its a couple of months now and have not jailbreak.

I have done it dude. For me it is essential as I want to break free from AirTel and I want to test the MTNL 3G. The net works awesome with MTNL 3G.

I am using the 3G Jadoo package. It seems economical too, 1 GB for Rs. 450/-

zboy123

Broken In

*www.techtree.com/India/News/Jailbroken_iPhones_Stormed_with_New_Worm/551-107679-582.html

There have been other articles too about viruses for jailbroken iphones but this one steals your bank info. Please change your ssh root password using the article above.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!

Suggest some cool games for iphone and ipod touch..

Top Bottom