Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

markerOne

In the zone
I have a much larger swiss knife from CTC V.. I think it's one with 34 functions.. forgot the actual name but got a pic from google though.

*images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719Oq-w67nL._SX425_.jpg

markerOne

In the zone
Agreed. Oneplus has signed Mr. Bachchan to be their brand ambassador. Pretty sure they have the moolah to give away 20-30 Oneplus 6 for the contest easily. :D

That'd be great.. But I'm guessing our admins are having an extremely evil laugh just about now..

Astra

The Shadow
Am i the only one who noticed that someone else posted the first rebus question on Reddit?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

raikoz

Broken In
Just give the phones simple enough.
Unbox Therapy is giving away 106 OP6. This is nothing.
India's Largest tech community and mag.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Am i the only one who noticed that someone else posted the first rebus question on Reddit?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
many people have posted on Reddit, that is fine, nothing we can do about it anyway, maybe just put our logos on it next time, so people know where it is coming from

SaiCyo

Broken In
I'd love if all the top 5 would get OP6. Or at least OP5T lmao. Or just Bullet earphones wireless. Lmao.
Just dont give the rank 1 guy a 30k phone and the rank 2,3,4,5... guys a swiss knife xD
it'll be super funny

Exactly my point. Make the prizes such that the sum of retail price of rest of the top 10 prizes is equal to atleast half the retail price of the phone.

I already have a nail cutter, don't need a swiss knife lol. Seriously though, a swiss knife would be a real downer.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
don't get your hopes up too high, only the top prize is locked down, and that has to be better than the next few winners
certificates definitely, rest we will figure out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom