Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makx

Game on
I think first 10 will get name + pic and only names for people from 11 to 25
but there still are early birds prizes for you if you were the first to finish checkpoints

btw, Here's one more coding challenge going on --->*cs3.interviewstreet.com/challenges/dashboard/#problems
Hurry only 9 hours left.

Last edited:

codypunk

Journeyman
@Makx ^ Read this 'We will contact the first 25 by email / SMS / Phone call to ask you to send in your pictures.' what do you understand from this?
I think they'll contact the first 25 to send in their pictures but its the end of the month. They've not contacted many of them. But there are still 3 more days left. hope just hope :|

codypunk

Journeyman
hope they announce the winners before the end of this month because my netpack will be over by 31 Oct. And my parents will not allow to refill my netpack since i have my exams from 21 Nov. I am typing this and my mom is shouting at me:-D
Think i'll come back on Tuesday
feeling nostalgic:rolleyes::cool::hyper::banghead::crazy:

codypunk

Journeyman
they gotta contact us man!! t:|hey cant change the order once after declaring na??!! this is so not fair!!

when do you think they print the magazine? its already the end of the month! when do you think they'll contact the winners? next month?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cryeyesout::cryeyesout::cryeyesout:
and why can't they change the order or anything? Editor's decision final and binding on all participants its on terms and conditions.
I'm very scared:| I've told my friend that i'll be featured in Nov's Digit mag and if it doesn't happen then he'll make fun of me. :cry:

Last edited:

yash7dares

Find me on a linux game..
OK! Here's the list of the fastest people to finish (who correctly followed all instructions) (all on Oct 7th)
RankNameTime
1Kishan B 11:27
2Manav K 20:16
3Sumeet G 20:31
4Rohan K 20:32
5Tanmay A20:37
6Pratyush S20:38
7Godwin F20:39
8Parag S20:41
9Vivek S20:42
10Nisarg K20:44
11Piyoosh P20:46
12Jatin R20:47
13Avi S20:47
14Ashish C20:48
15Achuth K20:50
16Amish M20:50
17Ruben B20:51
18Yash P20:52
19Nishant G20:53
20Pulkit A20:54
21Lomash G20:54
22Pankaj G21:00
23Sunil Y21:01
24Abhyudaya M21:07
25Utkarsh M21:11
26Akshat A21:13
27Jatin R21:22
28Ramya P21:22
29Himanshu G21:28
30Ayush B21:39

Apart from this, a few people were really unlucky as they messed up the subject name of the last mail, and deserve special mention:
NameRank missedTime
Salman K4th20:32
Ayush B14th20:48
Tejas G27th21:20
Yash P30th21:30

Those still playing, keep playing :) we have over 100 prizes to give away...

wat about us who won but not yet been in contact wid digit..... plz reply do sumthng do we are in or out.....

Achuth

In the zone
uh issues goes to print by 10th or 20th of every month i guess..and contest ended after that time period .. so i think full list of winners will only be in the december issue ..

Abhyudaya

Broken In
when do you think they print the magazine? its already the end of the month! when do you think they'll contact the winners? next month?:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cryeyesout::cryeyesout::cryeyesout:
and why can't they change the order or anything? Editor's decision final and binding on all participants its on terms and conditions.
I'm very scared:| I've told my friends that i'll be featured in Nov's Digit mag and if it doesn't happen then they'll make fun of me. :cry:

yes man same here....hell scared

SahilBajaj

Right off the assembly line
yes man same here....hell scared

I'm very scared:| I've told my friends that i'll be featured in Nov's Digit mag and if it doesn't happen then they'll make fun of me. :cry:

moral of the story: look before you leap.

you should have waited till november and checked whether your name is there before telling anyone.

also if your "friends" make fun of you when you do something wrong, they are not called your "friends".

z3rO

Journeyman

you should have waited till november and checked whether your name is there before telling anyone.

also if your "friends" make fun of you when you do something wrong, they are not called your "friends".

no offence but you talk like a wise old man.... :):)

Makx

Game on

yup, I haven't told anyone yet because I wasn't sure how and when will we get featured and I rather wanted to keep it as a surprise :p

codypunk

Journeyman

Well i've not announced that i'll be featured in the magazine but told only to a friend whom i told about the game and he didn't believed me and said that they'll give nothing. And after Raaabo posted the list of winners he was dumbfounded but then also he said that they'll give nothing. Apart from him i've told no one.
I wanted to keep it as a surprise but since he doesn't believe in such contests i told him to try CTC and he'll surely get a prize. But i didn't knew i'll be the loser. :evil: If the winners will be announced in Dec then i'll not be able to meet any of my school friends since we'll get our winter break, after exam, from Dec to mid Feb :|

Nice to see so many posts in this thread after a long time. Thanks to my post :p

And oh welcome to the Forum @SahilBajaj :razz:

Last edited:

johny27

Broken In
i don't think our name & photos comes in November issue!

Look it here Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online.

codypunk

Journeyman
i don't think our name & photos comes in November issue!

Look it here Thinkdigit.com India > Technology Guide News and Reviews | Technology News, Information and Updates on Gadgets Online.
Yeah you're right. I think the mag's already printed. No hope now:|:shock:
Well my netpack will expire today and i have exam next month so we will meet in Dec. But if they ask for my photo then i'll come soon.:-?:cool:

sygeek

Technomancer
I'm not sure if team digit doesn't check the forum or if they're trying to be secretive about this. Anyhow, they should be a little more transparent IMO. I'm not being impatient though, it's just that the information provided is being somewhat vague.

This was not the case when raaabo was giving us clues though :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom