Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nithishr

Journeyman
Finally cracked the code.. Happy to have done it. Learned some things as well.. Thanks to all those who helped me.. But I didn't encounter a few clues that have been discussed in the forum like the pigs if its not the wordwrap, the arabian song. Would someone enlighten me as to whether they form a loop.

Makx

Game on
so Kishan Bagaria won ctc ii too, what about ctc i and iii?
looks like he is the person to beat in ctc :-D

sygeek

Technomancer
Kishan Bagaria... Way to go brother.. And sygeek better send the email again in the right format, to be eligible for the lucky draw.. :p
Nah, I don't see the point of it anymore. I didn't play for more than 20 hours without sleep to participate in a lucky draw. Awaiting raabo's reply.

Abhyudaya

Broken In
actually jz got my account on this forum verified properly today! all those days was so busy solving the questions that dint bother to activate it! :p that doesnt mean i cracked it completely on my own! lots of people here helped me....pratyush, sygeek, yash, hellxwar, jatin, etc etc etc....thanks to all!! just had borrowed their help annonymously .... and thanks again and not to forget last but not the least, CTC rocks!!! Digit rocks!! Digit team rockss!! and raaabo rocks!! Thumbs up!!

XxNiKxX

G33K
After completing I recalled that many guys here said that there was a PIG question leading to the loop. Can anybody tell me which question leads to PIG so I could explore all the remaining questions?

And @Abhyudaya It was me as HellXWar! ;)

hari1

In the zone
@raaabo

Please also publish the names of people whose format of email was not correct.
I want to know whether I really had a chance:cry:

Please don't be so strict.

Last edited:

pratyush997

Inactive
@raaabo

Please also publish the names of people whose format of email was not correct.
I want to know whether I really had a chance:cry:
He did Mentioned
Apart from this, a few people were really unlucky as they messed up the subject name of the last mail, and deserve special mention:
Name Rank missed Time
Salman K 4th 20:32
Ayush B 14th 20:48
Tejas G 27th 21:20
Yash P 30th 21:30

codypunk

Journeyman
After completing I recalled that many guys here said that there was a PIG question leading to the loop. Can anybody tell me which question leads to PIG so I could explore all the remaining questions?

And @Abhyudaya It was me as HellXWar! ;)

the PIG question was the starting of the loop which you'll get if you enter the name of game not part 2

guys i am a genius isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom