Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

codypunk

Journeyman
hey! anyone found what that last source is about? and also its written there
'That's just gibberish to keep the doubters entertained :) the game really is over, remember to write in to --===-=@----=-.com or -----.-----@-----.in and give us feedback about the game, what you would like to see in the next version of CTC, and perhaps what you didn't like. Thank you for participating.'
then it means we can send the code to any of them?

pratyush997

Inactive
hey! anyone found what that last source is about? and also its written there
'That's just gibberish to keep the doubters entertained :) the game really is over, remember to write in to --===-=@----=-.com or -----.-----@-----.in and give us feedback about the game, what you would like to see in the next version of CTC, and perhaps what you didn't like. Thank you for participating.'
then it means we can send the code to any of them?
Just feedback :)

brainfella

Broken In
Nope I'm not getting the pattern for bodyguard one. I tried one small between three bigs on either side but am getting no sense out of the letters I got. Is the message scrambled?

johny27

Broken In
@Raabo Pls announce winners name & Solve confusions. All are waiting for the list!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 Members Eyes are getting red from the morning

brainfella

Broken In
******* one....find odd one out..its chkpnt 2

Plz remove that. Dont post complete questions or answers.

You mean 2nd question in this checkpoint? Ok, it has something to do with computer hardware, a brand to be specific. Google and you'll get it. Otherwise go back a few pages in this thread and you'll get lots of clues.

Last edited:

sahil333222

Broken In
Plz remove that. Dont post complete questions or answers.

You mean 2nd question in this checkpoint? Ok, it has something to do with computer hardware, a brand to be specific. Google and you'll get it. Otherwise go back a few pages in this thread and you'll get lots of clues.
thanks a ton :)

codypunk

Journeyman
Last CTC -> Top 3 Winners, and lucky draw of prizes for rest Top 25

Please tell me Top 3 will get assured prizes; Top 5 will get prizes from Digit like Digit shirts; Top 25 will get prizes through lucky draws; Top 100 will get Titanium Antivirus license.
Then Top 3 will get assured prizes and Digit shirt and Titanium Antivirus license?
Top 25 will get will get prizes through lucky draws and Titanium Antivirus license?
And 100-25 ie 75 will get Titanium Antivirus license?
Is it like that?
:wave::huh?:

Last edited:

Monojit

The apocalypse is here...
finally reached chkpoint 4!!!!! :hyper:its over.... nw i think i am genius.... :D thnx to alll the ppl who hlpd me!! makx, axeals an aaruni.... Also a vry vry special thanx to pratyush997 n psman!!!! :high5::doublethumb:loved evry bit of cracking the code... luking 4ward to the nxt season of ctc.... 2 soon huh?? :toast:

pratyush997

Inactive
finally reached chkpoint 4!!!!! :hyper:its over.... nw i think i am genius.... :D thnx to alll the ppl who hlpd me!! makx, axeals an aaruni.... Also a vry vry special thanx to pratyush997 n psman!!!! :high5::doublethumb:loved evry bit of cracking the code... luking 4ward to the nxt season of ctc.... 2 soon huh?? :toast:
U mean CTC V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom