Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crucio96

Broken In
Need a hint. A strong one. Its been 3.4 Hours since we all have been stranded. Wonder how the winner did it but, we definitely require some more clarifications in this BIRD puzzle~

Yash Pande

Broken In
Have found a way to get words in a pattern easily. For example if you search for the patter UPPERCASE,lowercase,any,lowercase,UPPERCASE in the text, you get JpXrN OytrH LyLjM VrbyE YahjT PbpoI EhHwJ FxesL LqCqX PaHyK DxXeK NtZeO NsDkZ FmmjX MsczT SobwK SlvxH etc... if its like the bodyguard one, then there should be some pattern, but I can't seem to find any....

@raaabo need help please

Also Have to quit for today....

crucio96

Broken In
I'm off. Did a marathon no sleep run of 36 hours, but alas, the last question still eludes me. Raaabo please help when you wake up.

Coffee ammo running low.. gotta sleep i think...

codypunk

Journeyman
No Raaabo here! Humph:p He's very tricky gave hints for the not-so-hard clues and now not giving hints for the hardest one. Think he's waiting for everyone to reach the final clue then he'll give the hints so that everyone goes mad and rushes to win a good prize.

crucio96

Broken In
No Raaabo here! Humph:p He's very tricky gave hints for the not-so-hard clues and now not giving hints for the hardest one. Think he's waiting for everyone to reach the final clue then he'll give the hints so that everyone goes mad and rushes to win a good prize.

Its not about the prize, its about the completion of CTC !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom