Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vai0

Broken In
what this number f*********** signifies? nothing ...to a sleeping mind :D
hinttttttttttttttttttttttttt........

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Lack of innovation.. Whats next after the angry birds franchise? Bad piggies may be enjoyable, but the future aint that bright..

It was enjoyable, and required more thinking, and was super fun when you got the hang of it. Angry birds was too simple if you ask me, so it's nice to see them make something harder for a change. Of course they will go back and make something simple again. plus the music was really good :) catchy!

what this number f*********** signifies? nothing ...to a sleeping mind :D
hinttttttttttttttttttttttttt........

F-------i is what you want, fill in the blanks. It's a series that goes something like 0 1 1 2, etc. Ignore the first 2, and you have a series of numbers, which when you apply to the wall of text you have should yield...

sygeek

Technomancer
I liked it! :(

What people gave up so soon? Seriously guys, you wanted long and hard, and now no one likes it? The pig question is part of a loop anyway, and it's supposed to be easy (so that you know it's a loop). You guys are not Googling right.

Here's something similar to get those minds jogging:

Where do cows go on holiday? Moo York
Why didn't the piglets listen to their father? Coz he was a boar.
What ballet do pigs love? Swine lake
So obviously it has something to do with the way it sounds... now do you guys get it?
Well, insomniacs assemble!

sygeek

Technomancer
I liked it! :(

What people gave up so soon? Seriously guys, you wanted long and hard, and now no one likes it? The pig question is part of a loop anyway, and it's supposed to be easy (so that you know it's a loop). You guys are not Googling right.

Here's something similar to get those minds jogging:

Where do cows go on holiday? Moo York
Why didn't the piglets listen to their father? Coz he was a boar.
What ballet do pigs love? Swine lake
So obviously it has something to do with the way it sounds... now do you guys get it?
so fib one is not the answer, right? and zeppelin part of the loop too?

I can't comprehend anything with my half-awake state.

sp4u

Broken In
It was enjoyable, and required more thinking, and was super fun when you got the hang of it. Angry birds was too simple if you ask me, so it's nice to see them make something harder for a change. Of course they will go back and make something simple again. plus the music was really good :) catchy!

F-------i is what you want, fill in the blanks. It's a series that goes something like 0 1 1 2, etc. Ignore the first 2, and you have a series of numbers, which when you apply to the wall of text you have should yield...

plz give me hint on b****s one.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
so fib one is not the answer, right? and zeppelin part of the loop too?

I can't comprehend anything with my half-awake state.

Sleep, you're not getting anywhere like this lol. I said the PIG one is part of a loop, the FIB and Zepplin ones are on the right track, but you should have solved one to reach the other, how can you be stuck at both?

crucio96

Broken In
Sleep, you're not getting anywhere like this lol. I said the PIG one is part of a loop, the FIB and Zepplin ones are on the right track, but you should have solved one to reach the other, how can you be stuck at both?

We went through Zeppelin --> FIB (which has pork delicacies, hence we called it PIG/FIB, and hence the confusion) We havent reached OFFICIAl PIG yet :p

rohan.kwatra

Journeyman
I want to confirm my path... i hve come upon a revamped page from leg3 ..... is the english language one the right path?? raaabo plz confirm

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
I want to confirm my path... i hve come upon a revamped page from leg3 which had multiple answers with a 2 loops..... is the english language one the right path?? raaabo plz confirm

You may go backwards often yes, but not to replay the old clues, there will always be something new added :)

vai0

Broken In
thnx 4 d gr8 help Raabo
but something inside my top part has stopped working :cry:

the eulers has a extra devils digit..... so devils*10 minus prev,the diff comes to f**.and im not Teen.
F-------I_f******.xxxx is not even close. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom