Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

markerOne

In the zone
To All New Crackers:

The last 60 pages contain a massive number of clues for most of the questions which are being posted. Please go through them :reading: carefully and you will be amazed at how fast you can reach Checkpoint 3!

I am way behind!!!!! Can someone give a hint with the backgrounds clue? I cant find any differences...

Hint 1: Open with notepad. Yes it looks like gibberish, but you will be rewarded if you look through the file till the end
Hint 2: There are 3 background files. Two of them can be ignored.:mrgreen:

neerajlall

Broken In
Are the CTC IV clues available in the Electronic version of Digit Magazine i.e e-book or pdf version? I don't have the Magazine, I will buy the e-book version.

Last edited:

Rajandeep Singh

Right off the assembly line
Help Please!!!!!! im on "Take this answer and find the element of the isotope which corresponds to it. This element when mixed with acid gives you a component which is necessary to run your car. The variation of this component when used in your smartphone uses what element?" i know its something to do with lead acid battery.

rashgang

Broken In
Malayalam and Nitin are two popular -----------? The singular version of the word is the next page in your journey
i am stuck on this please help me

neerajlall

Broken In
@ ThinkDigit Team Are the CTC IV clues available in the Electronic version of Digit Magazine i.e e-book or pdf version? I don't have the Magazine, I will buy the e-book version.

rashgang

Broken In
If you had only 8 keys to type this, what would the resultant words be ?

1(2) 2(6) 1(8) 3(4) 3(8) 3(4) 3(7) 2(8) 4(7) i am stuck on this plz help me

Harshit Srivastava

S+!LL @ 8eG!nNeR !!!
just type it on ur phone by pressing the keys 'no of times' given........ can't give a better hint

started off late this time:-(.accomplished checkpoint 1.....on the way for 2nd..:-D

hari1

In the zone
Re: Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread

It looks that lots of people are getting close to CP3. CP4 will be tough indeed.:)

I have done a century. The 100th post:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom