Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rashgang

Broken In
i am stuck on this plz help me
Find the palindrome and add the numbers associated with each letter (Eg: A = 1, B = 2, and so on) to arrive at a figure. Subtract 158 from that figure to unlock the page number in the magazine for your next clue
i dont have magazine

Nitish Maximus

Broken In
i am stuck on this plz help me
Find the palindrome and add the numbers associated with each letter (Eg: A = 1, B = 2, and so on) to arrive at a figure. Subtract 158 from that figure to unlock the page number in the magazine for your next clue
i dont have magazine
mee too.......

check below and please pm.. me if you got the ans...

is it neveroddoreven(never odd or even)?
reads same from both the sides.....
or eve -in never and even

we need the figure greater than 158 which can only be get if we add neveroddoreven.....

Last edited:

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
1. I just went through the previous posts in this thread, and I am realizing that a lot of people have reached checkpoint 3 by now, out of which many seem to have skipped parts of this contest, my advice to the people is, PLEASE complete any clues, if you have skipped some. And also create an Excel file like this one digit CTC3 CheatSheet.xls and for the newcomers, please check the previous posts.
2. And to the admins, I think that I had a bright idea, what about declaring the list of the winners of ctc at Crack the Code after CTC is over, let the winners claim their prizes[T-shirt's etc] receive them by the month of november and then feature the winners in the December issue along with the goodies they've won. Also admin's what about UPDATING THE FORUM RULES, only if you guys understood what i meant.
3. And please don't do anything disastrous like giving up further clues in the october issue. I just hope an admin reads this post and replies accordingly.
4. I have sent the same post to RSS over PM with some extra points, please give it a look. :)

RUSTUM

ASSASSIN
^^have u tried dictionary attack.. ??
n if i m nt wrong.. that 2nd CTC file has 9 digit password.. starting with s

can u please helpme with the question where i have to find person name from code.
still how many questions are there for next check point

edit got it google my friend

Last edited:

vibhavrocks99

Broken In
And that is the __ number... in song and some games.........wat isthe answer..........tried many words ....stil m nt getting d answer.......help plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz give any hint here or pm me plzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! stuck on dis question 4rm long...

varunmashru

Broken In
Hey folks!!! Need some help in that 'chalk and friction' thing.
Maybe i havent got the correct time-stamp or something......
Thanks in advance!! :)

azharz

Broken In
Need help with the question

Now this is a number that can be arrived at by adding some very special numbers that are called?

Gunslinger12

Right off the assembly line
Hey can any one give me a hint for FOSS one.I tried every word for password but it doesn't open
nvrmnd but now i could not understand the complement no. question

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom