Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toogood

Broken In
joker thingy!!! do we have to look for someone else with him in racing..........

joker thingy!!! do we have to look for someone else with him in racing..........

hey! raaabo...
wondering how many actually registered for CTC 4......

XxNiKxX

G33K
Everyone who doesn't have exams please support the ones who have exams! If you can't wait, then vote for "Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between" or "Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard" instead! :)

Last edited:

Achuth

In the zone
Everyone who doesn't have exams please support the ones who have exams! If you can't wait, then vote for "Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between" or "Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard"! :)
i voted "I dont care" because i cant be occupied with this addiciting thing for more than a month :) i am doin CA-IPCC and need atleast the whole of next month for preps .. :(

XxNiKxX

G33K
i voted "I dont care" because i cant be occupied with this addiciting thing for more than a month :) i am doin CA-IPCC and need atleast the whole of next month for preps .. :(
Yeah that's fine, but at least people should not vote for "No I can't wait that long..." If its just postponed without any Chks in between then we'll have free time in between to do our work!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Lol.. in that case you should have voted, "No I can't wait that long..." :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom