Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hari1

In the zone
I found the page number for the palindrome clue. I don't have the magazine. Please tell me the clue or send scanned pages. Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssse.:)

toogood

Broken In
someone have mercy on everyone without the mag....

its all in the way you percieve the world.... change that and you will surely suceed

no, second path to the second checkpoint wasnt awesome, but thereafter it really was..... gee

sygeek

Technomancer
anyone who doesn't have the magazine, go here: *issuu.com/thinkdigit/docs/digit_sept2012

Last edited:

toogood

Broken In
What do you mean?

what is on checkpoint 2 is awesome....

can anyone just upload photos of all ctc related pages on her..... for those who dont have the mag

hey! its only a sample!! 23 pages from the entire magazine...nothing we could use in ctc

kumar sandeep

Broken In
Hey friends stuck in GTA , read previous hints but i am unknown to GTA so not able to find video
there are lot of videos GTA SA, GTA VC, which one to listen help needed

sygeek

Technomancer
what is on checkpoint 2 is awesome....

can anyone just upload photos of all ctc related pages on her..... for those who dont have the mag

hey! its only a sample!! 23 pages from the entire magazine...nothing we could use in ctc
oh, sorry. I was on mobile so couldn't check.

Well, anyone who doesn't have the magazine can contact me. I won't be giving you hints/answers though.

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
FLASH FM (full version!!!!) FOR REAL WITH DONWLOAD LINK - YouTube
watch this video @kumaar sandeep..!! for at least 20 minutes.

I haven't reached checkpoint 2 yet.!! need help with the magazine clues, unable to solve the galaxy one, any hint?
and for clues further than checkpoint 2, i think you guys should check out the source code of the page, or maybe the clue is written in white font, select everything to reveal it.. :p!!

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hey friends stuck in GTA , read previous hints but i am unknown to GTA so not able to find video
there are lot of videos GTA SA, GTA VC, which one to listen help needed

The one which is also embedded on "that clue pic" itself!

kumar sandeep

Broken In
FLASH FM (full version!!!!) FOR REAL WITH DONWLOAD LINK - YouTube
watch this video @kumaar sandeep..!! for at least 20 minutes.

I haven't reached checkpoint 2 yet.!! need help with the magazine clues, unable to solve the galaxy one, any hint?
and for clues further than checkpoint 2, i think you guys should check out the source code of the page, or maybe the clue is written in white font, select everything to reveal it.. :p!!

thanks for this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom