Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
can someone give me a more or less smaller timespan to listen to the radio station? or give me the answer as a puzzle? Im too lazy to pay attention to music all day

edit : never mind, I found a transcript off the internet, but man am I lagging behind!

Last edited:

toogood

Broken In
Please Provide a HInt for 3rd Clue famous yester-year Canadian rockstar ...
brian adams... fellow canadian is jim carrey!!!!

hey! anyone on this thread a web programmer... or suggest a similar thread( i cant find any),,,,
i want to talk about the movie " the net"... has anyone seen it?

toogood

Broken In
firstly find a brian adams song with an elephant, then use the instructions in it on a number you'll get from a jim carey movie..
yeah! legical step to follow is to find the movie and the song. then come back i'll help

firstly find a brian adams song with an elephant, then use the instructions in it on a number you'll get from a jim carey movie..
yeah! legical step to follow is to find the movie and the song. then come back i'll help

aashu95

Right off the assembly line
Hint:It was used in the headline of one of the stories in Digit
Please any know which story talking about clue 5

Hey would u help me to solve ques 5
What you just discovered has two variations. Which is the other one?

aaruni

The Linux Guy
you are converting the number from decimal system (base 10) to a number system with base 2...

EDIT

base 3. sorry for the typo :p

anandvit

Right off the assembly line

pls help ..i m stuck on it from last 24 hrs..but not able to figure it out... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom