Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amogh

Broken In
sumone please help me in this. not getting what to do give some hint.
A popular franchise from Rockstar Games flashes in front of you. Can you unearth the game and the radio station?
Find and listen to the radio station (full version!!!!) and identify the time stamp where you hear “hundred degree day”. The answer (mm:ss format, without the colon) points you to the next clue.

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
^^^it is related to that thing which started communication.. its some code.. try wiki

A popular franchise from Rockstar Games flashes in front of you. Can you unearth the game and the radio station?
Find and listen to the radio station (full version!!!!) and identify the time stamp where you hear “hundred degree day”. The answer (mm:ss format, without the colon) points you to the next clue.

google some part of question like "hundred degree day” and other.. you will definitely start making link..

psman

Broken In

you need to find an hour long youtube video.....just go through the previous threads and eventually you will get it

.-.. . --. ...-- -... . --. .. -. ... wat is dis???

morse code!!

brainfella

Broken In
yeah i know i tried to solve the anagram online on different websites each of them gave no result

May be some of your letters are wrong. I canonly tell that the answer to ten letter word is in this page only. Starts with letter d. After getting the answer, you have to go to the place where these total 3 words point to.

XxNiKxX

G33K
What goes up, must come?...plz give a hint on dis...
You're struck in a loop, a little back to the lasers question and try something else as an answer. There are 3 answers for that, 2 leading to the loop and one to Chk 3! And also the answer to this question is the last word of the sentence(you'll get it if you Google it.)

BassEXE

The Black Shadow
can someone give a hint for the background?
do I have to compare the two dvds with each other or with earlier dvds?
bgs folder or wallpapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom