Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yash Pande

Broken In
Couple things -
1) Yes it is disappointing to be told we would have our pictures in the Mag, and not even get a name.
2) It would be better to get the DVD of the antivirus, but TBH i just got windows 8 and don't want to ruin it with an antivirus.
3) If I had the option I would probably trade the antivirus for something else.
4) A certificate would be nice, even if its only online
5) @crucio96 - i guess you can't have the ssd now...

aaruni

The Linux Guy
@Digit : could you guys make it quick?
I have told in my school that I won something in an online contest, and have to submit the prize report to them to get some extra marks (CCE).

sygeek

Technomancer
@Digit : could you guys make it quick?
I have told in my school that I won something in an online contest, and have to submit the prize report to them to get some extra marks (CCE).
give them the link to the top100 winners list.

johny27

Broken In
Promotional offer is running on Trnd micro

Festival Bonanza Offer

So Digit doesn't want we will get this benefit. Everyone get mouse with this offer.

very chip DIGIT

Achuth

In the zone
Promotional offer is running on Trnd micro

Festival Bonanza Offer

So Digit doesn't want we will get this benefit. Everyone get mouse with this offer.

very chip DIGIT

ehh .. we have to buy that AV to avail that offer .. :p who will do that ? and digit is cheap for giving you an A/v that costs a few bucks.. good or bad.. for free?? not defending them or anything but you are getting something!!! and if you want to avail that offer .. just go buy it!

johny27

Broken In
ehh .. we have to buy that AV to avail that offer .. :p who will do that ? and digit is cheap for giving you an A/v that costs a few bucks.. good or bad.. for free?? not defending them or anything but you are getting something!!! and if you want to avail that offer .. just go buy it!

Just search in Google u found lots of ways to get Trend micro, kaspersky, McAfee & lots of A/v get free without spending any bucks!

A/v cost is nothing. If DIGIT not give CD pack A/v with that offer then no mean of that CHEAP A/V.

hari1

In the zone
Why is team Digit not replying on CTC forum? Please get some time to anounce the lucky draw result date.
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair::pullhair:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom