Oblivion Help

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I have started playing Oblivion this morning. The quest destinations are way too long to walk.. so, I am fast traveling to the locations. I know, I'm missing goodies in the middle, but it is too long to walk.

I really want to go there by myself. But it is taking awful amount of time. So, how to get a horse at this stage?

quan chi

mortal kombat
sorry i am not getting you properly.At what stage or level are you in.

I dont know why are you not getting a horse.horses are pretty easy to find and even if you make one stand outside the gates of any kingdom when you return your horse stands there.

No doubt oblivion world is too big but man visisting every place is not necessary.majority of the time you will find caverns.

My tip :- Dude DO NOT EVEN TRY TO BECOME A VAMPIRE I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT.becoming a vampire is a b itch in this game.You will almost never be able to travel during the day time.
I suffered a lot after becoming one.(I even didnt knew at first that i had become one.)The game becomes a bit tough if you become a vampire no doubt you will get some special abilities but still it is a pain.

Last edited:
OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ I am in the initial stages of the game.. King gives you a seal, we take it out to a Bishop. At that stage.

WOW, we can play as a vampire!? Cool man.

quan chi

mortal kombat
^ I am in the initial stages of the game.. King gives you a seal, we take it out to a Bishop. At that stage.

WOW, we can play as a vampire!? Cool man.

Ok either wait for sometime or try to explore little bit there must be a stable somewhere from where you can get a horse.
Otherwise wait till you meet martin.

Actually its a disease which you will get if you dont cure yourself immediately after you have been bitten by one .
Yep at first it is cool but it is real pain you will get special abilities like night vision,fast reflexes.But you have to keep on feeding on the blood of the sleeping people at regular intervals. which is another pain if you get caught you had it! Otherwise you cannot go outside during the daytime.
Though i dont remember correctly but some side missions also get unavailable if you become one.People will talk to you stangely or will run away from you.

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
@vamsi
sorry offtopic question
are you playing in Windows 7 x64?

i just need to know whether it is compatible with my OS before buying it
i am worried because "System Requirements Labs" bot reported my hardware is compatible but my OS may not be :(

this being a fairly old game, i don't hope of finding a x64 compatibility patch :sad:

Top Bottom