Object Desktop 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island Dog

Broken In
Today, Stardock has officially launched Object Desktop 2008 and Object Desktop 2008 Ultimate. Object Desktop is a suite of utilities that enables users to completely personalize the Windows experience - change how Windows looks, feels, and functions to suit the user’s preference.

The 2008 version of the suite is split into two tiers: Object Desktop 2008, and Object Desktop 2008 Ultimate. The standard version is set at $49.95, with the Ultimate edition tagged at $69.95. Customers with current Object Desktop subscriptions will be upgraded to the Ultimate edition of the software for free.

Object Desktop 2008 will included the following core components:
  • WindowBlinds
  • IconPackager
  • DeskScapes
  • SoundPackager
  • DesktopX
  • New exclusive skins, wallpapers, gadgets, etc.
Object Desktop 2008 Ultimate will include everything above, plus the following components:
  • TweakVista
  • SkinStudio
  • IconDeveloper
  • 6 other additional applications
More information can be found at www.objectdesktop.com.

*www.stardock.com/products/odnt/images/screenshots/odnt2008_s.jpg

Source: WinCustomize

OP
Island Dog

Island Dog

Broken In
Look awesome...will try it soon...any system requirement?

System requirements can be different depending which applications you choose to install. You can check the individual product pages for detailed system requirements, but I would bet most systems shouldn't have a problem. :)

OP
Island Dog

Island Dog

Broken In
I posted a screencast on my blog showing off many of the components. This is especially good for people who might not know what OD is.

*islanddog.joeuser.com/article/307655/Object_Desktop_2008_Screencast

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom