O dear digitends i am so sad here ,plz help me to solve this

Status
Not open for further replies.

flashfriend

Right off the assembly line
dear friends my problem is:
wen i connect my computer to internet .....
and check mails and visit didgit site,....
one new window will automaticaly come over oll internet xplorer windows...
by name ....BEST PROMOS.....
and wen i click on any links ...
my computer will disconnect from internet and soon dail an international phonenumber....
sum times it carry sum dirty pictuers..
plz tell me how to avoid this windows..............plz

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
if windows XP or win 98 the type "Msconfig" in RUN box and in "STARTUP" section , uncheck all unwanted stuff (only keep antivirus and regscan checked).
Also goto safe mode and uninstall any unwanted program from cp. (ok that was simple.. try it .. otherwise we will play with registry also) :p

OP
F

flashfriend

Right off the assembly line
Dear friendz ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dear friends i think u for ur reply ,,,,,,but if u tell me sum othr solutions ...it vill b gud for me

netarget

Broken In
buddy, there isnt a viable 'some other solution'.
Use some good anti-spyware softwares like 'Spy-Bot' or 'Ad-Aware' (as suggested by dIgItaL_BrAt) to get rid of the problems.
Atleast use the 'System Mechanic 6' provided in the February 2006 CD. (That should solve most of the problem).

(Speaking of 'Some other solution', i have this:)
Use a anti-pop up software. Its all available at www.download.com
OR
You could use Opera which comes with inbuilt pop-up blocker. :)

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
send us your hijackthis list

readermaniax said:
Steps to Take Before Posting your Hijack This Log

If you are not using the latest version of Hijack This, Version 1.98.2, please download it from:
  • *tomcoyote.com/hjt/
  • *www.majorgeeks.com/download3155.html
Do not run Hijack This from a temporary folder. HJT makes backups for items that are fixed. Any backups saved in a temporary folder run the risk of being deleted. Backups are important in case a previous fix needs to be restored. It's best to make a permanent folder: C:\HJT this for example. Any place other than a temporary folder is fine.

If you have your own anti-virus program, please update it and do a complete scan.

Use Trend Micro's Online scanner
*housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp
Housecall often finds things that popular AV programs miss.

Select your location and click go. If you have never used Trend Micro's online scanner before, you will have to install their active X component. After that is finished installing, the update engine and pattern file will begin downloading. If you are on a dialup connection, this will take several minutes but it's well worth the wait.

To use Housecall, you need one of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 4.0 or above)
Netscape Navigator (version 3.01 or above)

Check 'Auto Clean' and 'My computer' and click 'Scan'.

Download these two programs
  • Spybot Search and Destroy
  • AdAware
Install and update both. Reboot into Safe Mode and use one then reboot again into safe mode and run the other.

Here are instructions on how to use both programs:
  • Using Spybot - Search & Destroy
  • Using Ad-Aware SE
Go to add/Remove programs and check and see if you have any of the following programs. Remove them if present. These programs are known to be packaged with or are adware/spyware/malware:

• Alexa Toolbar
  • Bargain Buddy
  • Bonzi Buddy
  • Comet Cursor
  • Date Manager
  • Download Accelerator Plus (Free version)
  • Hotbar
  • Huntbar
  • Kazaa
  • Memory Meter
  • My Search Bar
  • New.Net or NewDotNet
  • SearchSquire
  • SideFind or IS Technologies SideFind
  • Smiley Central
  • Weatherbug
  • WebHancer or WEBHANCER AGENT
  • WebSearch Toolbar
  • WildTangent
  • Winad
  • Windows SyncroAd or SyncroAd
If the folders for any of the above programs are still present, remove those as well. If you're not sure about a particular folder, ask about it in your post. More programs will be added in the future. Some programs on the list may not be removable via Add/Remove programs. Click on a specific entry for manual removal instructions or programs that will detect and remove these.

If you unsure about other programs on your computer, please search this database:
*www.spywareguide.com/product_search.php

A partial search query generally works best: 'Bon' or 'Bud' will return Bonzi Buddy, for example. A full list can be viewed at this sight as well as different categories of adware/spyware/malware.

Finally, reboot normally. Run Hijack This, Scan and post the log. Make sure you post the complete log including the HJT version and Windows version information. Include a detailed description of the problems you are experiencing. When posting, use a descriptive topic title:

Hijack This Log - {Place Brief Description of the Problem Here}
(example: HijackThis Log - Windows constantly reboots)

If the particular problem that prompted you to post a log goes away after following the above steps, please post a fresh log anyway. Sometimes a problem will return after a reboot if it was not removed successfully. Once it has been determined your system is clean, additional follow-up steps will be given. It is important to follow any steps given to ensure a good 'fix'.

After posting your log, someone will analyze it as soon as possible and give you further instructions.

Please be patient. The analysis can sometimes take awhile. The time will depend on the amount of spyware/malware which is on your system. Hopefully the above steps will fix most, if not all, of the problems.

this is the source

devarajan

Journeyman
U have dailer....Try to remove it using Microsoft antispyware...What i feel is better reinstall the os b'coz cleaning like these program will never give a 100% solution.And to avoid these better install the protection software.Prevention is better than cure know???.

alanpaladka

Journeyman
devarajan said:
U have dailer....Try to remove it using Microsoft antispyware...What i feel is better reinstall the os b'coz cleaning like these program will never give a 100% solution.And to avoid these better install the protection software.Prevention is better than cure know???.
Yes I totally agree. These softwares will not give you 100% results. So reinstalling is the best option.

LegendKiller

In the zone
look,spysweeper and spyware doctor are better than ad-aware,but ad-aware is easy to use and effective,i would also suggest ad-aware..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom