NZXT Fan Required

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I am looking for the NZXT FS 200LED fan model with Blue LED. I have searched a lot but could not get one. It would be very kind if someone could help me in this regard. Thank You.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
I am looking for the NZXT FS 200LED fan model with Blue LED. I have searched a lot but could not get one. It would be very kind if someone could help me in this regard. Thank You.

Is this what you are looking for?

NZXT 200MM Silent 700 rpm LED Fan - FS-200RB-BLED (Blue) | eBay

Myth

Cyborg Agent
I think he wanted one with blue LED.

I read that part. If he cant find it, chances are pretty slim if anyone else can find it without looking hard enough.
Just post that link as an alternative and expected pricing.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

There are better options and better deals.

Get CM 200mm fan which costs 950/-

techdabangg

Broken In
@OP - Nzxt would be very difficult to be found in the color you want besides it being very expensive. So get the CM R4-LUS-07AB-GP in blue color.

Cooler Master R4-LUS-07AB-GP Cooler - Cooler Master: Flipkart.com

OP
The Incinerator

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Thanks Jackal, but its way too expensive. Prime ABGB sales them for Rs 650 but dont have the Blue Led ones.

Thanks Sumon.
Yeah that is the only thing left if I dont get the NZXts. The only nitpick is they (CM) run at 3.36W and the NZXT @ 5.04W under the same (fan)regulator. Then the side intakes at 166CFM and the upper exhaust should not be more than 170CFM and two NZXT will offer the same but a CM and a NZXT will go 199.5CFM creating a negative chamber in full swing.I can keep the upper running a bit low speed, that is the only way out .

Top Bottom