nVidia's BIG BANG

Status
Not open for further replies.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
So, we all know and agree about nVidia's drivers and how they totally SUCK big time and if they give some improvement, a new problem arises elsewhere. However, this one's different.

The recently released 178.13 drivers are quite a nice addition considering my 6xxx card now performs better(honest:)).

*news.softpedia.com/news/GeForce-178-13-Drivers-Bring-Performance-Improvements-94245.shtml

But nVidia is going BIG BANG with this. Remember, playing on multiple monitors with Sli config , and as soon as a 3D game starts, the other monitor goes dark, that won't happen with the new drivers though.

*news.softpedia.com/news/Nvidia-039-s-Big-Bang-II-Brings-PhysX-on-More-GPUs-91560.shtml

So, R180, R190 is for now to improve performance and solve issues big time, so calling it BIG BANG-II, but they have plans for the future.

The R200 which shud enable DX11 support!!!

*news.softpedia.com/news/Nvidia-ForceWare-Release-R180-is-Named-Big-Bang-II-91425.shtml

And midway, R195 is there to to play a small role I guess.......support cast....lolz.

And now u'll see a billion colours on your monitors with these new drivers too, as they mentioned.

Letz see what happens next....................................................................

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
the 178.13 drivers do improve remarkably. i am able to play crysis at higher settings now with better performance

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
they did the 2xx series. but atm its an overkill. and by the time its utilised it will be outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom