Nvidia S-Video Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys . I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT based GFX Card. It came with a S-Video to Composite adapert. I connected this to my TV and checked and I am getting a slow flicker. My TV also has Component Video input used for DVD. But i cant find information regarding the s-video to component cable ( pin map ) . Has anyone know if this cable is available. if not any way to get the flicker out.

EDIT: The bundled cable is 9 pin to single composite converter.

gannu_rox

In the zone
charangk said:
Hey guys . I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300 GT based GFX Card. It came with a S-Video to Composite adapert. I connected this to my TV and checked and I am getting a slow flicker. My TV also has Component Video input used for DVD. But i cant find information regarding the s-video to component cable ( pin map ) . Has anyone know if this cable is available. if not any way to get the flicker out.

EDIT: The bundled cable is 9 pin to single composite converter.

Usually we get a 9-pin to DVD component converter as well... tat mus've missed out of ur bundle... Wat Tv is dat anyway??? Since it has a comp-video i/p, mus be new I believe....

If the length of the cable u're using is too long it'll induce interferences and flickers sometimes...

Check out d settings in d nvidia tv control panel...

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Its a 25 Inch Samsung TV . I will try to get more info on my TV if possible. I will check if i can reduce the flicker from Nvidia control panel again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom