Nvidia GeForce GTX 650ti Boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachin2798

Broken In
Hey Guys.
I am looking forward to buy a GTX 650 ti boost 2GB GPU
I'm Confused to go for Galaxy or for Zotac.
I have a 400W PSU and according to flipkart the Galaxy needs only 400W PSU but Zotac requires a 450W.

here's the comparison between them: Galaxy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650TI (Boost edition) 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card vs ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Compare Graphics Cards: Flipkart.com

I dont want to waste couple of grand on a new PSU for buying Zotac, but I'm not quite sure about the Galaxy.

Here's My PC config:
AMD FX-6100 Six Core Processor 3.3GHz
Kingston 2x2GB Ram
Gigabyte GA-880GM USB3
(Galaxy) NVidia GeForce 8400GS 1GB (going to change it)
A 400W PSU :(
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
why double post - continue here - *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/179819-400w-psu-enough.html

We already said you that you need psu

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hey Guys.
I am looking forward to buy a GTX 650 ti boost 2GB GPU
I'm Confused to go for Galaxy or for Zotac.
I have a 400W PSU and according to flipkart the Galaxy needs only 400W PSU but Zotac requires a 450W.

here's the comparison between them: Galaxy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650TI (Boost edition) 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card vs ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost 2 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card: Compare Graphics Cards: Flipkart.com

I dont want to waste couple of grand on a new PSU for buying Zotac, but I'm not quite sure about the Galaxy.

Here's My PC config:
AMD FX-6100 Six Core Processor 3.3GHz
Kingston 2x2GB Ram
Gigabyte GA-880GM USB3
(Galaxy) NVidia GeForce 8400GS 1GB (going to change it)
A 400W PSU :(
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

If Galaxy is providing good RMA and warranty then why not? You can certainly go with Galaxy but you have to get it locally as it might come even cheaper than online prices.OK.
Zotac has 5 year warranty compared to other brands which usually provide 3 years warranty except Sapphire which offers 2 years warranty. If Zotac is not available then your best bet is Asus(Impeccable Service) or otherwise Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom