Nutrition during exams

RBX

In the zone
I tend to skip meals during exams to avoid getting sleepy and by the end of exams turn into my highschool self.
Are there foods that I can eat that can give proper nutrition and aren't too heavy ?

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
I tend to skip meals during exams to avoid getting sleepy and by the end of exams turn into my highschool self.
Are there foods that I can eat that can give proper nutrition and aren't too heavy ?

Eat Light food before exams and moderate amount of water(only so much that you can hold)
Avoid Fried foods or dishes with too much oil/fats, if you eat heavy food before exams your stomach would use up much of available energy in trying to digest it and result in very less available energy (negative energy food)
Fish (freshwater) is good due to the Omega 3 Fatty acids (stimulate brain functions)
Grams and Dal soaked overnight, Dal Roti, Lassi/Nimbu Paani etc are good too

Basically any food that is easy to digest, has a positive energy ratio and fills your belly is good enough :)

Don't skip meals during exams, its counterproductive

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
cerelac is good too.

*p2.zopnow.com/images/products/320/nestle-cerelac-fortified-baby-meal-wih-milk-rice-stage-1-300g.png

OP
RBX

RBX

In the zone
I'm generally fine with eating anything before exams, it's the study period during which I'm forced to starve myself.
I've started taking small meals multiple times a day, skip the dinner and eating it right before going to sleep. These small meals aren't much help, I keep feeling hungry, and still doze off in the afternoons.

Top Bottom