Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
i am suprised no one made Now playing thread on digit forums, oh well

NP: Pink Floyd - Dogs

Who

Guess Who's Back
Nah if i recall correctly this kind of thread are made because many people can share their favorite songs & all that kind of stuff...

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
There was a thread like this before. It's been dead for a reason. Why wake the dead?

Who

Guess Who's Back
i did a quick search but could not find a thread like this on the forums, so i made one :D

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
A nice concept. Will help people to broaden their musical perpective... However, it'll be good if people don't start chatting about music here... Will spoil the atmosphere and aim of the thread...

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
Currently Listening to Green Day's "Time of your life"

Alternatives from www.garageband.com
Are the songs at that site created using iLife suite's GarageBand doftware? It's a powerful software and comes included with all new Macs (I was surprised to see such a powerful software being bundled with my Mac Pro, for no additional cost).

amitava82

MMO Addict
nepcker said:
Are the songs at that site created using iLife suite's GarageBand doftware? It's a powerful software and comes included with all new Macs (I was surprised to see such a powerful software being bundled with my Mac Pro, for no additional cost).
This is a site for independent artists who distributes their songs freely. I've absolutely no idea which software they use but i think most of them use free software coz after all they don't take any money from us... No thanks for your advertisement.. :D

T

thunderbird.117

Shakria and Beyonce - Beautiful Liar - Cool song :D.
PussyCat Dolls - Buttons
Engima - Almost all
Yanni - All
Kenny G - All.

I mostly listen to instrumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom