Now i am In Trouble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
OK now i am in Trouble....Due to Excess power Cuts and lack of UPS...my XP became so Lame that i had to format it....so now after installing all Balls n Whistles.....i have a Really Funny Problem ..when ever i try to d/l any thing my Speed in Flashget goes to Max 24KBPS..when it was 32-35 KBPS b4..i have to manually change it to max every time..also in Bitcomet the Max speed i get is 18-20 ..which again was 35-38 previously....as there is no provision for speed in Bitcomet so am stuck with low speeds.. is there any way to get back my speed?? i am using CfosSpeed as my Web accelerator..can it he held Culprit...as during its installation it kept giving me XP Logo Not Tested msg..and insted of Stop Installing..i kept hitting Continue installation ?? ....plz help me guys....u know how much it hurts when u have more B/w but u cant use it to d/l soooo many beautiful things in the world ;)

Plz for God's sake dont ask me to format it again as it takes min 2/2.5 Hrs to install XP SP2 on my Shi* Box :(

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
hey thx 4 reminding...i had 4got bout it....but no use.....even after trying that....no use....am still stuck :( :(

GameAddict

In the zone
This might be the cause

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you formatted the drive, I think the "Credits" associated with your Torrent Client, have also disappeared. So the trackers/peers/seeders are not allowing you to download fast.

"Credits" are something which you collect as you upload the stuff.This was true with eMule/eDonkey.Might be same with BitComet, too. :!:

Also, you can restrict the upload speed (find a balance), and see if it works.

Bye!

GA

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@aadipa
hey buddy how do u disable QoS ? is it done by doing something after running the gpedit.msc command ? plz provide the details. this option is not available in xp home edition ? why ?

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
well bro....type GPedit.msc ...go to Computer COnfiguration....Adminstrative Templet..network.Qos Pocket Sheduler....Limit Reserve B/w in Right Pane ..normally its not configured....Select Enable...then below u will see 20%..bring it to zero ...Click ok n ur DOne......

also Home edition is stripped down ver of Proff for Home users who donn need advanced features....like proffesionals..thats why u donn have it gpedit in Home....

amit_arya

Broken In
Why don't you try to test your speed checked... goto *www.dslreports.com/stest and check your speed

check if some application is eating away your BW... like that auto window update / norton update and stuff they take some speed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom