Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
I do not how to edit the text on the Notepad as i do on Word. Moreover, some of the matters at the right side of the Margin,in the Notepad, is left out during taking print. Then how to correct it without any ommission?

Nimda

l33t n00b!
Although nowhere near comparison to Word, you could try Wordpad. It's better than Notepad.
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Wordpad.

_lordJaz

Right off the assembly line
kumarn_2004 said:
Moreover, some of the matters at the right side of the Margin,in the Notepad, is left out during taking print. Then how to correct it without any ommission?

Try keeping the Word Wrap (Format -> Word Wrap) feature checked, this will bring the text on the extreme right hand side to next line.

But surely dont use notepad for printing/formatting. At least use Wordpad or go for MS Word.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
kumarn_2004 said:
I do not how to edit the text on the Notepad as i do on Word. Moreover, some of the matters at the right side of the Margin,in the Notepad, is left out during taking print. Then how to correct it without any ommission?
*img256.echo.cx/img256/6389/pagesetup9bz.th.png

just follow the "word wrap" tip suggested by _lordJaz..if the printout still not correct ....just click on File> "Page setup" and increase the left and right margins a bit.

enjoy...

theKonqueror

CCIE# 20863
Nimda said:
Although nowhere near comparison to Word, you could try Wordpad. It's better than Notepad.
Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Wordpad.

Yeah... It supports files larger than 60 KB too... 8)

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Ummm.. You should try NotePad2... Its the best replacement for Notepad .. Ive been using it for 3 4 years now .. Most of my html coding is done with it ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom