Not Working

digit06

Broken In
I Bought a Game - Need For Speed :2010 The installation was taking half an hour its not finishing too after some time an error report appeared the error was written in some other language .Then i thought that it would a fake CD or some problem with the CD i went too my cousin and tried installing in his computer it installed fine and worked well ..................................... I think its my PC configuration problem .............MY PC CONFIGURATION :
Amd Athlon Xp 2600+ 1.92 GHz
512 MB ram
NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 241MB graphics
Windows xp sp2

MY Cousin PC CONFIGURATION
Intel dual core -2.46 GHz
2.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA GEFORCE 240m 1.5 gb
Windows 7 Professional

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Clean the Registry & junk files from PC by using CCleaner or Tuneup 2011..
but still u can't play this as gameranand said...

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
No way that you make the game work even if it installs. Your GPU is just too weak.
Even in your cousins laptop, the Gt 240m will give such bad performance that you are better of not playing it :(

OP
digit06

digit06

Broken In
But i figured out the problem its was my os .hot pursuit will only support windows xp sp3 to windows 7 (64 bit) .................................

even if it gets installed i won't work i know ................. i need to update my pc

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great! but still the error message should be displayed in english - would like to see a screenshot of the error message

Top Bottom