Not receiving cheque from adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
well in our website our balanace was above 100 dollars with in march ....our account is not in hold and we are not using online payment but using standard system...
according to google rules
in march 30 our balance was above 100 dollars..then in april 30 it should have issued that money we earned up to march 30 ..
and as it is standard cheque we should have received that cheque by 25th may..but we have not...

even payment is not in hold
Payment Type: Check - Standard Delivery
Currency: US Dollar
Payment holding: Please send my payments monthly.

so what the matter..
i even didnt found where to contanct in google....

our account is going on smoothly and are eligible or another payment as well..
so what should we do...

EDITED we did found the payment details in our payment history ..but why didnt our cheque arrived?
do we need to wait another one month now if we request for reissue
Payment Date: Apr 27, 2007 so we should have it by now dont we ?

thanks

Last edited:
OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
VideoEditingIndia said:
Have you called the google support?
what do u mean by call ..means telephone call

and in support i can see only reissue of check
is that going to take one another month

freakitude

Journeyman
Once you've earned $50 in AdSense,google sends a Personal Identification Number to the payment address in your account. You'll need to enter this PIN into your account before they send any payments to you.

Did you completed this step ???

Usually Google Adsense cheques take upto 2 weeks to deliver. If you haven't received your payment by the 5th of the next month, you can request a reissue.

enticer86

Stay Silent!
hey i activated my adsense account n posted the code to my geocities page...
i did it just now bt my geocities page ddoesnt show any ads- justa link to adsense...
HELP>>> m i doin it rite????
whn do i start getting ads n ofcourse the money????

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
enticer - Geocities does not support Adsense. You cannot add your own ads on geocities. Get a free hosting like 110mb.com or frihost.com and then try google ads.

saharika - For all information regarding payments read here: *www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/topic.py?topic=8525

And contact google adsense team here: *www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/request.py

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom