Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I have got Windows XP Home Edition. I writed a DVD using Nero. When I play the DVD,it says that Error-2048:the file is not a movie file. What is problem actually and how to write it correctly?

mrintech

Technomancer
First of all post here the extension of the files present in the DVD. To view the content right click on the DVD drive (after inserting the DVD) and then click Open.

*i37.tinypic.com/2ahcphs.png

Also get K-Lite installed on your PC from here: *www.codecguide.com/download_mega.htm

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
First of all post here the extension of the files present in the DVD. To view the content right click on the DVD drive (after inserting the DVD) and then click Open.

*i37.tinypic.com/2ahcphs.png

Also get K-Lite installed on your PC from here: *www.codecguide.com/download_mega.htm

Hi Guys,

Here are the file extensions: AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS AND ULEADDMF. I burned the DVD successfully as an Image file on my document using Nero, but burning on the DVD using Nero is not a successful one. What is the reason and how to burn it successfully?

mrintech

Technomancer
The DVD is corrupt. Try to get the image via Alcohol 120%, if successful than go ahead, otherwise throw it ;)

Use the Copy wizard to make Images in Alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom