Not going over 253mhz fsb!!

ankiatir4850

VG gamerush!
I am using a E4500@2.2GHZ...i am having a serious prob. in overclokin with it.whenever i go over 253mhz to 254mhz...the PC wont boot up..only humming sound of 5 fans irritates my ear..no hard disk bootup!!!. THEN I decrease my latency 5-5-5-15 to 3-3-3-9 or 4-4-4-12or16 and set FSB:RAM TO 1:1 or 3:4...but still no luck.after for a while reduce multiplier 11x t0 9X but crossing 253 mhz create same type of prob.I am running at 945GCM3,3GB DDR2,HD4850.I have seen many people running E4500@3.2GHZ at stock Vcc.BUT i just want to touch 273MHZ FSB mark to achieve 3GHZ clock.Vcore is shifted to +100-150 MV. plzzzzzzzzz help me out:cry::cry::cry:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
How much vCore are you pouring in..? Put the FSB : DRAM ration to 1 : 1 for now. Leave the Mx at maximum for your vCore, then toggle the vCore. Which board you have, which PSU..?

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
I did read it carefully. You have not mentioned the vCore you are running at. Nor do I have the time to go check the stock vCore of your CPU. Plus it can vary board to board if settings are on auto.

If you want further advice on OC, update your signature in detail like we all do. Including what cooling you have.

Top Bottom