not able to see dataone usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
recently i got a call from bsnl and they gave me new username and password.new username was to add @bsnl.in to the old one.from since i'am not able to view my usage.have also tried duf.my plan is h500.

Guys R Anyone Facing The Same?

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
to add @bsnl.in - is for email address / email client. Use the same username which you were using (the one they gave for checking usage before)

New link is *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

talkingcomet

Dragon Reborn
*data.bsnl.in/wps/portal

go to this address and click on the link corresponding to broadband users
then use your portal id for logging in!!

OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
din said:
to add @bsnl.in - is for email address / email client. Use the same username which you were using (the one they gave for checking usage before)

New link is *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/

no success.they even changed the password.earlier it was "abc123" annd now it is "password"
i just get a blank page.
c'mon guys help me.i got a lot to d'load.

Last edited:

din

Tribal Boy
@abhinandh

I couldn't login at the link yesterday using Dataone, but could login using Tata Indicom connection, strange I know.

Today I could login using Dataone connection, so may be yours a temp issue ? Or tried many times ?

OP
abhinandh

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
din said:
@abhinandh

I couldn't login at the link yesterday using Dataone, but could login using Tata Indicom connection, strange I know.

Today I could login using Dataone connection, so may be yours a temp issue ? Or tried many times ?
i'am not able to login since the username/password change

kunal_vkr

Right off the assembly line
just call customer care and ask them to give you your portal id and password..it's a unique 14 digit id..then go to *p3hosting.bsnl.in:9080/BroadBandCustomerPortal/ enter portal id and password you will get your usage..

apacheman

Journeyman
i'm planning to jump in dis bsnl bandwagon, but i heard it takes months after you apply for a new conn? true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom