norton user interface is fading

digitaltab

In the zone
hi all, i have just installed norton 360 beta 2013, and the problm that its user interface screen is completely fading. i've attached following pic to show. please suggest what could be the problem and its solution. thanks.

EDIT: it also happened with norton 2012 trial version. that was long time ago, i uninstalled at that time, but now i want to know why is this happening.

*i46.tinypic.com/1079a81.jpg

Last edited:

sharang.d

Youngling
I know.
It was a suggestion to avoid the hassle all together :p

Anywayyy.. If the issue is with only Norton then I guess the problem is not really from your side. Try a stable build maybe? Check norton's log if this is one of the problems few users are facing with the beta release :)

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
no, this happened earlier also, a long time ago when i installed norton 2012 trial, so this is not with this beta version particularly.

sharang.d

Youngling
It still is with ONLY norton right? SO maybe this is norton specific. Nothing to do with your system.. Or the system settings. Write a mail to norton support I'd say

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
hmm, you are right, its norton specific. may be i should send this pic to norton and describe them the situation... will uninstall this just after current system scan...

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So it happened with Norton 2012 trial and now 360 Beta version? Have you tried a final version yet? I am using NIS for 5-6 years now and access Symantec forum regularly too but have never seen an issue like that!

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
@ITHEHAPPY

no, i am afraid my money will be wasted as in this situation i can't use it and what if this happens to bought product too and this also leads to system instability sometimes. i as about to purchase among norton and quickheal, but now no norton.

i have not found any such problem when i searched on google relating norton.

Top Bottom